3.70 star(s) 6 Votes
Jul 30, 2017
didn't like it or i'm playing wrong worst UI ever can't move the map so basement cage etc the slaves icons doesn't let me see it the mine? when i get there i just give a huge fuck off or i'm playing it wrong or this is the worst game ever did the dev even played it to launch it this way? i need to scroll up and donw at least 30 times to get my first lube then the mine came and ijust deleted the game fuck it
Right click and hold to move the camera.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
From the above post, I've tried the following.
Human Maid - Verified
Human Mistress - Verified
Human Futa - Verified
Dark Elf - No demon seen selling slaves, only buying.
Furry - Not possible
Plant Girl (not a slave) - Use "Rewarp" then attack. This cost 1xPlant potion
Half Beast - Verififed
Half demon (succubus) - Verififed
Half orc - Verififed
Vampire - Verififed
---
Is it RNG and I've got bad luck?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
It seems as soon as you get to the "build basement"-task(around lvl4) this version stops working... This is a shame really as I like this game :(

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Nope. I didn't build the basement(with the cauldron to brew e.g. lube).

Nov 23, 2016
For me that's weird, that bug I never saw in the game, what I have seen and happens to me frequently, that the characters stay stuck in the love room, and I can not get them out of there, it only fixes by leaving and entering the game

t727

Jan 4, 2018
...that the characters stay stuck in the love room, and I can not get them out of there, it only fixes by leaving and entering the game
That happens to me too, but the "Don't want to drink and turn into a furry (which may be understandable) is permanent when the "build basement"-quest activates for me.
Are you playing the same version as in the OP?

Nov 23, 2016
That happens to me too, but the "Don't want to drink and turn into a furry (which may be understandable) is permanent when the "build basement"-quest activates for me.
Are you playing the same version as in the OP?
yeah i play the same OP version, what I would like is to play the next version but as it is not going to come out XD

Aug 16, 2017
I got an alert saying someone had reviewed this game....curious I thought, as these devs are not known for continuing projects past a quick fleecing of patreons and I thought the game was already dead.

it starts with 'the only thing that grinds my gears....' which is stated......and then follows a whole list of other issues with the game.....and then gets rated 4 stars? really?

at least I see from the feed that the devs haven't changed a winning formula and stay true to form :D

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Hmm, played this for a bit. Kind of too grindy for my taste and then I ended up breaking it because slave froze in the love room when needing a health potion.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes