austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I've released an apk for those of you who want to play on their android. It isn't signed or anything fancy like that, but here you go.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Egoryan

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
need some help
work at diner: 10
can't progess and an't earn money
bailey said: " So, I can tell you're wearing the proper clothes, but did you follow the other instructions?"
i should be more girlish, but didn't know how?
any ideas?
thanks a lot

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
need some help
work at diner: 10
can't progess and an't earn money
bailey said: " So, I can tell you're wearing the proper clothes, but did you follow the other instructions?"
i should be more girlish, but didn't know how?
any ideas?
thanks a lot
The other instructions with Bailey usually means chastity cage and a plug, check the sex shop at the mall (and accessories in your wardrobe)

Reactions: laladon

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Someone sent me this image library ages ago and I've since modified it, gave credit to Akabur, and here we are today.
Note: check the credits section in TMOAS.
Guy claiming stolen assets on a game he got free. Akubar mentioned how they hoped games copied thier stuff.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
What do you want fixed? Any input is appreciated.
Less all over the place. Give me a all in one navigation. Less complicated UI. Integrate hints into locations list. Strip it back down to what it was. Also make me a character. Cute loli wolf girl who abuses MC in all ways.

Your majesty, I only speak up because I have been following this game for years. I want it to be amazing.

Last edited:

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Less all over the place. Give me a all in one navigation. Less complicated UI. Integrate hints into locations list. Strip it back down to what it was. Also make me a character. Cute loli wolf girl who abuses MC in all ways.
I'm working on making the clinic and hair salon reduced in size a bit so there's less on the page and have it operate more like the other shops. So hopefully that will fix some of that "all over the place" complaint. Hints in the location list? Could you elaborate on that?

Note: You can already wear animal ears and a tail plug if that gets you going.

Reactions: whisperpuppy

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm working on making the clinic and hair salon reduced in size a bit so there's less on the page and have it operate more like the other shops. So hopefully that will fix some of that "all over the place" complaint. Hints in the location list? Could you elaborate on that?

Note: You can already wear animal ears and a tail plug if that gets you going.
First off I am not attacking you. We have chatted in the past and it was delightful. The UI has progressed to the point that it overshadows the media onscreen. I think a basic sugartywine ui would be fine

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
First off I am not attacking you. We have chatted in the past and it was delightful. The UI has progressed to the point that it overshadows the media onscreen. I think a basic sugartywine ui would be fine
I didn't think you were attacking me bud :D. I'm genuinely curious as to what people want fixed. Sugartwine ui... Never heard of that. I'll google it now.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I didn't find much when I googled sugartwine, you probably meant sugarcube. As for the hints for the location list. Can you elaborate?

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I guess not. It is a pretty linear game. Maybe less grind? I don't need 10 days in game to walk or talk. ramp it down a little

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
not a bud I'm a girl. I only want to encourage you. I have played your game so many times but it keeps getting more complicated. Somewhere it just lost fun.
Bud, as in buddy, as in pal. Anyway I'll work on the grind thing. I've been thinking about putting in "presets" of a sort. Where you can just skip further into the story from the debug menu. Should make things a lot more enjoyable for those who hate the early game grind. But if you can think of anything specific in the UI you want tweaked or maybe have an idea for the game just let me know, I'm all ears.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Bud, as in buddy, as in pal. Anyway I'll work on the grind thing. I've been thinking about putting in "presets" of a sort. Where you can just skip further into the story from the debug menu. Should make things a lot more enjoyable for those who hate the early game grind. But if you can think of anything specific in the UI you want tweaked or maybe have an idea for the game just let me know, I'm all ears.
If the school events do not advance to end game they are confusing. Tips to school events would be helpful if only to help with grind. Do I even have to go to school? Why? Make MC a Sissy not a scholar.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I am not being a butthole. I send my love. When my game comes out be brutal. I love you and I hope life is splendid. I am firstmost a fan. I will stay your fan but I will post critique.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Which relationship suits Gwen best? Sister, mother, girlfriend?
Is there tranformation or only sissification

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes