dreadmonkey91

Feb 7, 2018
Hey guys so i'm stuck on a part with bailey where i have to go to her house. but i keep getting "wear your plug, girly clothes shoes and make up" regardless of what cloths i wear (while wearing make up and the plug ofcourse) Not sure what to do here if anyone could help please

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I can't equip the plastic chastity cage. I've purchased it, but it doesn't seem to appear in my wardrobe in the accessories section. Also, if I wear the butt plug to work at the diner there is not a button to proceed. I'm attaching a copy of my save game in case that helps.

AutismGOD69

Apr 10, 2022
Everytime i download this I take one look at the UI and just quit. Please, I know it's hard but at least try to fix up the UI.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
To be fair, the images in the stats panel finally load.
It was broken for months at least.
How did you come to the conclusion that's "fair"? UI has been broken for years. There has only been one improvement people have been asking for...YEARS <---said again because it's worth noting, in fact, one more time... FOR. YEARS.

• Haha
Reactions: ilyrios

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
No matter how much I do the chores, and she refuses the money, I *still* get my money taken every week. This has been this way for like 3 updates now and not fixed...

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
hi guys,
i'm stuck and need some help.
when working at baileys, bailey won't pay me. she said, i wear the right clothes, but don't act girley enough.

the notebook -A charakters say: "Recently: Bailey has been forcing me to dress and act girly at work."
how can i act girly, to earn some money??

working in the cafe in this condition is even mostly a dead end, where the back-button is the only way out??
??
thanx for the help

GoGom

May 13, 2019
There is no way to remove the chastity belt... Is this a bug? Or do I need to advance on the mission?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
v0.9.3 : More Faye content, bugfixes, outfit tweaks.

Note : There are 2 Mega - links : v0.9.3 bugfix (html-only) and full game (zip)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheMakingOfASlut-0.9.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
None of these games ever have you feminized by a guy, or have you doing the feminizing.
Friends of Mine, Whoremaker, The Company I can name off the top of my head have you feminizing others. Suddenly a Girl I know has your stepfather doing it to you.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
Error: <<goingoutlevels>>: error within widget code (Error: <<exhibitionxptiny>>: errors within widget code (Error: child tag <</replace>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<replace>>; Error: child tag <</timed>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<timed>>)) <<goingoutlevels>>

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Error: <<goingoutlevels>>: error within widget code (Error: <<exhibitionxptiny>>: errors within widget code (Error: child tag <</replace>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<replace>>; Error: child tag <</timed>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<timed>>)) <<goingoutlevels>>
I recently fixed that a while back. There should be a bugfix at tfgames.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I've released an apk for those of you who want to play on their android. It isn't signed or anything fancy like that, but here you go.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Egoryan
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes