Jan 7, 2022
Is there any place where we can get the character to get fucked/gangbanged repeatably? I can’t find any repetable sex scenes at all. :(

someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
Hello, I have just tried the game. On my computer screen (1440p, 16:9), the images are cut off, I can only see part of them. How can I fix this? I tried the wozzart fix, it's a bit better, but the image is still cut off.

The only solution is to play in windowed mode and adopt a smartphone format. It sucks.
This issue has been reported repeatedly for years and has not been addressed, unfortunately. The early versions worked really well on PC, but that was 3+ years ago.

• Sad
Reactions: ich0

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
This issue has been reported repeatedly for years and has not been addressed, unfortunately. The early versions worked really well on PC, but that was 3+ years ago.
so it's STILL not playable on PC? actually it wasn't that bad some months ago, but then suddenly it was really bad to the point playing was more of a chore than not....I just want it to be somewhat playable on PC where the page isn't absurdly big and gets cut everywhere

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I made some visual changes in UI for myself, based on v0.8.6. It's just a few lines of CSS code.
If anyone wants, just download this *.txt file to your PC and open it with Notepad, copy code and paste it almost at the end of the original "The Making of a Slut.html" file, just before "</body>".
Don't copy directly from an open *.txt file in a web browser, it may screw up icons - you need to download file. If you opened in browser, just click right mouse button and save file on your PC, then open it on PC by Notepad.

Comparison:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you very much, I'll be adding much of what you've done to the next release. Clearly you're better at UI design than I.

wozzart

Aug 13, 2019
Thank you very much, I'll be adding much of what you've done to the next release. Clearly you're better at UI design than I.
Hey Austin,

So it seems like a lot of the UI issues are because you're designing the game around mobile, which means everything gets stretched to a huge size on PC

You should look into , it's a simple CSS rule that lets you apply styles only when certain conditions are met, such as the size of the browser window. You could keep all your existing styles for mobile, and simply set a few rules for desktop such as a max width for images and a few other elements so that they don't scale too big

Jan 7, 2022
Can anyone please tell me if there any place where we can get the character(Female) to get fucked/gangbanged repeatably?

I can’t find any repetable sex scenes at all even after playing a long time :(

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hey Austin,

So it seems like a lot of the UI issues are because you're designing the game around mobile, which means everything gets stretched to a huge size on PC

You should look into , it's a simple CSS rule that lets you apply styles only when certain conditions are met, such as the size of the browser window. You could keep all your existing styles for mobile, and simply set a few rules for desktop such as a max width for images and a few other elements so that they don't scale too big
I actually already have that, and I'm not designing the game for mobile, I'm just trying to make it resize-able on all screens *which is why things sometimes look very stretched on big screens*.

someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
I actually already have that, and I'm not designing the game for mobile, I'm just trying to make it resize-able on all screens *which is why things sometimes look very stretched on big screens*.
I think part of the problem is definitely that the image and video files are reduced to such small scale that many of them look grainy and crap when stretched back up 200-250% to fit a browser in 1440p, even when the browser is only taking up a third of the width of the screen to imitate a phone. The intro art and the paperdoll look fine as they scale up and down as you change the browser window size. Somewhat bigger images would really help.

The UI takes up a big chunk of the screen sitting at the top. There's plenty of unused space on the left above/below the paperdoll where some of that information used to sit in the early linear version (if memory serves me, I could be getting confused with other games). An option to push the Back/Forward/Display Stats buttons, clothing options 1/2/3 and the stats (if displayed) onto the left bar would help with that.

It's possible I'm missing the ways to turn on the right hand status bar, I can't find any menu options or hotkeys to turn the side bars on or off despite a dev message that cycles round sometimes saying to do that (using Microsoft Edge).

Last edited:

zobry50

Dec 8, 2022
i am stuck with reily in social studies in the
*Well, looks like we're done here. See you soon, and next time, wear the cage again, I don't think you'll be able to last without it!*

Ressy

Feb 20, 2019
tried to scour the forums and couldn't find anything, but can you make the girls futas as well?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes