bruce9324

Aug 7, 2018
Somebody have or can make a guide? I want play all NTR/Cheating content but I don't know hoy to play the game to find it.

Adra45

Aug 14, 2022
Can someone tell me what triggers the main path? I've played it for like 30 minutes but it doesn't seem like it started yet. I'm just going to lessons, park, gym and nothings happening

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
Depending on what you consider the main path, get a job at the diner, and show up to work while wearing a chastity cage & a buttplug
OR
Keep going to SOCIAL STUDIES, then play along with what Riley wants you to do

JeanKatana

Jan 1, 2021
Hello, I have just tried the game. On my computer screen (1440p, 16:9), the images are cut off, I can only see part of them. How can I fix this? I tried the wozzart fix, it's a bit better, but the image is still cut off.

The only solution is to play in windowed mode and adopt a smartphone format. It sucks.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Changelog

0.8.6 Priyah and Nikki content

and...that's all

Story: I've expanded a bit on both Priyah and Nikki's storyline, adding a few sexual scenes for both and just generally working on fleshing the characters out.

Art: I've added a variety of costumes and outfits for Halloween. These outfits should function as regular clothes in most ways and will also raise your femininity when out and about. Make sure you go to the debug settings, and enable them, as they are somewhat "unbalanced".

Misc: I've gone through and tweaked a few things here and there, and just generally tried fixing a few minor ui/bug related problems. I'm certain I haven't fixed them all, but I'm on the right track, hopefully.

Code: I've gone through and fixed a few misc. bugs here and there, mostly related to MO's stuff.

Happy Halloween to those who celebrate, and to those of you who don't uh, happy other non denominations holiday to be named in the future :D .

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019

Story: I've expanded a bit on both Priyah and Nikki's storyline, adding a few sexual scenes for both and just generally working on fleshing the characters out.

Art: I've added a variety of costumes and outfits for Halloween. These outfits should function as regular clothes in most ways and will also raise your femininity when out and about. Make sure you go to the debug settings, and enable them, as they are somewhat "unbalanced".

Misc: I've gone through and tweaked a few things here and there, and just generally tried fixing a few minor ui/bug related problems. I'm certain I haven't fixed them all, but I'm on the right track, hopefully.

Code: I've gone through and fixed a few misc. bugs here and there, mostly related to MO's stuff.

Happy Halloween to those who celebrate, and to those of you who don't uh, happy other non denominations holiday to be named in the future :D .
I am liking a lot of your UI changes, overall. To me it is a lot cleaner once you get the hang of it. A few small parts where an HTML error pops in (will try to catch them next time) but nothing serious. And no show-stopping bugs or weirdness!! Thanks!

Jul 18, 2019
View attachment 470968

Overview:
You play as a young effeminate college student who is easily bored. You meet a woman who will definitely spice up your life, but will it be in the way you wanted?​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-01
Release Date: 2022-010-29
Developer: Austinhaney6969 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.6
Language: English
Other Games: Sissy Slut
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Bug fix: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Veriz thanks for the link

View attachment 205486 View attachment 205488 View attachment 156344 View attachment 156345 View attachment 1572462 View attachment 1572463
This game seems hard to follow. I have played it a few times waiting for more content, but it seems I loose interest.

tjabba

Aug 27, 2018
Hi, so I bought the chastity belt, however it doesnt show in my wardrobe inventory. When I equip the buttplugg and go to diner, it just says "Diner: 5" With no options.

kp_

Jan 21, 2022
I made some visual changes in UI for myself, based on v0.8.6. It's just a few lines of CSS code.
If anyone wants, just download this *.txt file to your PC and open it with Notepad, copy code and paste it almost at the end of the original "The Making of a Slut.html" file, just before "</body>".
Don't copy directly from an open *.txt file in a web browser, it may screw up icons - you need to download file. If you opened in browser, just click right mouse button and save file on your PC, then open it on PC by Notepad.

Comparison:

Last edited:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Some parts of the story are kind of silly and don't make sense at all. ^^
If you change into a Futa and then begin to work with plug and cage, she asks you if you are transitioning...
"No, I'm not transitioning." "Don't lie." What?
I wanted to say: "Girl, are you blind? I have a pussy, cock, and boobs. I'm not transitioning, I am transitioned."

Make this simple, if you did go this way, don't have Bailey ask that.
Maybe something like a check if MC is male, female, or futa.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Some parts of the story are kind of silly and don't make sense at all. ^^
If you change into a Futa and then begin to work with plug and cage, she asks you if you are transitioning...
"No, I'm not transitioning." "Don't lie." What?
I wanted to say: "Girl, are you blind? I have a pussy, cock, and boobs. I'm not transitioning, I am transitioned."

Make this simple, if you did go this way, don't have Bailey ask that.
Maybe something like a check if MC is male, female, or futa.
That shouldn't be a thing as you shouldn't be able to wear the cage while a futa... But I'll look into it.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes