muoto8900

Jul 7, 2018
Bud, as in buddy, as in pal. Anyway I'll work on the grind thing. I've been thinking about putting in "presets" of a sort. Where you can just skip further into the story from the debug menu. Should make things a lot more enjoyable for those who hate the early game grind. But if you can think of anything specific in the UI you want tweaked or maybe have an idea for the game just let me know, I'm all ears.
I am a big fan of this game and have played it quite a few times but I stopped playing this for quite a while due to the UI changes but I never spoke up on here because I saw a lot of the same suggestions that I had on here. But as you're asking for UI feedback I figured I would put in my two cents. Please note that I have tried playing on multiple computers, computer screens, and browsers (main is FF).

1. The overall issue is the UI is too big which makes the screen feel very cluttered.

2. The image sizes that are used feel like they're all over the place in this game. The images that are used during conversations are too big as the images run off screen so you don't even get to see the full thing without scrolling. Which in my opinion takes away from the impact of the image and just feels clunky. There are some background images that are so blown up that you can't even tell what the image is supposed to be such as the bathroom image. The bathroom image is so blown up its blurry and I can only see the top of a mirror and a smaller mirror.

On a side note: there was a helpful edit that someone suggested to add into the file which seemed to fix images in regards to conversations but the background images were still still too blown up. It is not a perfect fix but it did make the UI more enjoyable and the overall feel of the game since I could see the whole image of characters.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-making-of-a-slut-v0-9-4-austinhaney6969.17961/post-8867383

3. The left character UI panel feels like it has a lot of wasted space without having the stats over there anymore. Which in my opinion would be better use of the space as the stats panel push's down the rest of the menus which doesn't help the other issues.

Thank you again for making this game and I hope this is helpful.

Feb 23, 2018
saw alot of complaining about grind, didnt read it, but heres my complaints that could be added to the pile:
-School is annoying, clicking through every single class. too many different people to keep track of.

-i got softlocked for something at the job, apparently i was supposed to do something and shes kicking me out till i do it. but i skipped the text before and cant figure out what to do. no hints or journals, i wish she said "dont comeback till you *what youre supposed to do*", this happened reletively early in the quest line (havent played this in over a month, this is just from memory, its after the buttplug and chasity but not too much further than that).

-i would enjoy the game more if it forced/manipulated you harder to start the feminization process. while the one chick forcing you to wear female underwear is nice, the job forces you to wear the plug and Chasity to go further in it. I wish there was lead up, manipulation, blackmail to force you to use those.

-too many characters to talk to imo, mostly at school and they dont seem to connect too well? all separate paths? could be wrong.

-more hypnosis/vr hypnosis towards the beginning with blackmail BEFORE the buttplug and chasity to make it more corrupting. instead of the player just throwing it on.

this could all be dumb complaints, but this is what i noticed in my 2 attempted play throughs throughout its development.

lrk19

Oct 15, 2017
It's been several version updates and the beginning of the game is becoming increasingly messy. There used to be a linear path to entering chastity, but now following the intended path, it's entirely likely to miss that entirely, while the game assumes it happens. Riley and Bailey's paths conflict with each other. Dev needs to stop redoing the UI and adding late game content and overhaul that. Could really cut down on the number of classes you have to go to every day as well, considering most classes are completely pointless. Who the hell takes 8 classes every day of the week?

Drafter

Sep 15, 2017
i swear every time i've looked at this game over the years the UI has gotten consistantly worse, harder to navigate, and more cluttered.
the first UI from years ago is the only one thats actually felt okay to use

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<Delilah>> <<Delilah>>…
Error: macro <</Deililah>> does not exist <</Deililah>>

Niaf

Jan 25, 2018
Most people play these games on a horizontal display where vertical space is limited.
So when you add large ui elements to the top of the screen, everything gets squished down and looks "messy".

Your ui is like an early 2000's browser with too many toolbars.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Most people play these games on a horizontal display where vertical space is limited.
So when you add large ui elements to the top of the screen, everything gets squished down and looks "messy".

Your ui is like an early 2000's browser with too many toolbars.
I'm working on fixing that, in the next patron update that I do the stats are in the left sidebar. I'm also including the ability to resize the images on screen to whatever you want them at.

Reactions: TV_marina

Niaf

Jan 25, 2018
I'm working on fixing that, in the next patron update that I do the stats are in the left sidebar. I'm also including the ability to resize the images on screen to whatever you want them at.
That would be great.
Even though I complain, I do enjoy your game.
I would be happy to see it get better.

Reactions: metus101

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheMakingOfASlut-0.9.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
am stuck on shashas cheerleader route i cant find the outfit she want me to wear anyone know where to find it? :)
I had the same problem and went into the image directory to identify the cheerleader costume via file name.
It would be nice to have mouse-over-text or descriptions for the wardrobe items.

This equipment allowed to progress the cheerleader-training :
The_Making_of_a_Slut_cheer.jpg

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I noted some bugs :

- When the game goes from Saturday to Sunday, the UI still displays Saturday. You need to click twice on the "Display Stats" button to refresh the screen and see the correct day.
- When doing chores for roomie, the rent is subtracted anyway. I refused paying rent, did chores and Saturday of the 2nd week roomie said I did enough chores but took 500 $.
- The item "top 24" is bugged and does not show on the avatar.

Edit :
- The event "$RoomieSpecialScene == 13" has a dead end. It also does not correctly deal with mc's cage status ...
- Working as bartender/waitress in Alex' Club seems to yield no cash? No pay?

Edit :
The response to "Alright... But this won't count towards your chores!" is in wrong brackets : <<M>> ...<</RO>>

Edit :
Characters in the game often do not remember what they did in the past :
Examples
- Roomie gifts buttplug to mc and soon after notices buttplug and asks mc why he is walking strange.
- Roomie/Bailey put mc into chastity and later react surprised to chastity cage.

A general note :
Hints in the game are sometimes "misleading" since events may depend on many stats like horniness, chastity, feminine clothing, ...
- Bailey has a long event chain which only triggers everytime the mc goes to work horny, but the game instead hints to go to work caged with butt plug, so the player will miss this event chain ...
- At some point Bailey orders the mc to not touch his dick for a week, but if the mc goes to work horny he is sent away without a clue. Bailey actually wants the mc to be locked and only masturbate with a dildo for 7 days.
- There are a lot of hangout events with Roomie, but the availability of some events depends on if she put mc into chastity and if mc is horny. Players who see the "end of content" message early may miss the later events.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes