Alteration

May 7, 2017
I both like and dislike this game, mainly due to how both fleshed out characters so far are just horrible people.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lexi is likable at the moment but who knows if that will change.

I sort of wish there was alternate paths to some situations, like having a gym path without the supplements or if bailey is trying to force a choice when you have the modeling job available being able to refuse would be nice.

I understand some of this isn't really relevant due to the target demographic for the game, just some of my thoughts.

I do think it is an interesting game and for the audience it's targeting, probably one of the best i've seen.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's kind of disappointing that this last update Bailey's events are pretty much all about trying to force you to like men. Previously there were a few events with men, but you could choose not to do anything with them. Why do so many M2F games insist on having the guy who changes become interested in men? I understand it when it's a guy doing the transforming, that makes sense, but even when it's girls feminising a guy most of the ones I've played still do the same.

darkdarkdark

Sep 7, 2017
Guys i'm having trouble seeing the leaking gif , when i'm walking around town , the last line is
"Soon you're leaking like a sieve and decide to head home. leak gif, minor "

Can someone help please ?

all1989

Mar 17, 2019
Anyone know is here forced content ,anyone know some good opensandbox games where U can escape such a content?

Oct 6, 2018
It's kind of disappointing that this last update Bailey's events are pretty much all about trying to force you to like men. Previously there were a few events with men, but you could choose not to do anything with them. Why do so many M2F games insist on having the guy who changes become interested in men? I understand it when it's a guy doing the transforming, that makes sense, but even when it's girls feminising a guy most of the ones I've played still do the same.

This really killed the bailey route for me and i was starting to like her. it felt like even thou you both got started off on a bad point she was starting to care about the main stanley and was even learning how to lock pick to help him. the glory hole scene just so boring and reminds me of why i stopped playing preverted education where the teacher starts forcing you to blow people for her.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This really killed the bailey route for me and i was starting to like her. it felt like even thou you both got started off on a bad point she was starting to care about the main stanley and was even learning how to lock pick to help him.
Regarding her early stuff, I've never been fond of the blackmail method of sissyfication myself, I prefer the drugs and hypno method (Riley's method of taking advantage of what a huge slut he/she is was great too!). so that's where I'm coming from. Bailey looked like she was letting up on the blackmail (for which she has little leverage anyway once you start modelling with Lexi), after helping her with her phone she promises to treat you better, then boom! Go suck a bunch of random dicks and I'll try to make you have drunken sex with a friend of mine. I know she's twisted, but that's a funny definition of "better".

Also, does anyone know how to get the new scenes with Sasha? We were told to wait for a text that never came and I haven't seen her since.

Reactions: Alteration

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
... I haven't seen any new Bailey or Sasha content. Nor have I gotten a new outfit. I got a new bottom, but not a new top. Also, in a scene (after Riley takes your male clothes) the game told me that I have access to new clothes ... but there are no new clothes available to buy.
I finally started seeing the Sasha content and the new girly clothes. As for the Bailey content, not sure if it's the same scenes just with some new images or if there's new content that I just haven't gotten to yet. One thing that's puzzled me is that I see folks here mentioning a gloryhole and I've never run across that content.

EDIT: nvm, I just got to the gloryhole content. I hadn't gotten far enough along in the Bailey stuff.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Go suck a bunch of random dicks and I'll try to make you have drunken sex with a friend of mine. I know she's twisted, but that's a funny definition of "better".

Also, does anyone know how to get the new scenes with Sasha? We were told to wait for a text that never came and I haven't seen her since.
I'm having the same problem. I've never gotten a text (weeks have passed and I keep checking but no text). Bailey has also told me to suck 5 dicks but I don't see where/how I'm supposed to do that. I'm at the end of the Riley and Lexi content, so all that's left is Bailey and Sasha. Help, please.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
on the phone you should just have to click on the text bubble
The image I posted shows what happens when I click on the bubble. The main menu displays "Nope, no texts at the moment." That's it. There is no option to send a text, much less who to send one to. It simply does not appear. Either there is a 'gate' that I haven't hit in the game, or my game is broken.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm having the same problem. I've never gotten a text (weeks have passed and I keep checking but no text). Bailey has also told me to suck 5 dicks but I don't see where/how I'm supposed to do that. I'm at the end of the Riley and Lexi content, so all that's left is Bailey and Sasha. Help, please.
The gloryhole is an option on the main menu at weekends.
You get the Sasha content when you text her, the phone can be unlocked from the inventory. There is something at one point saying just that, but I'll likely add a pop-up sometime in the near future.
I can't see how you're supposed to send a text either. I remember Riley or Lexi (I forget which) saying that they would start sending you new tasks by text, but nothing ever shows up; I get the same "Nope, no texts at the moment." as Awolfe. Nothing about you sending texts to anyone else.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes