Oct 6, 2018
Go suck a bunch of random dicks and I'll try to make you have drunken sex with a friend of mine. I know she's twisted, but that's a funny definition of "better".
once the glory whole stuff started I didnt bother. I didnt know it turned into full on drunken rape with a guy. ugh that's so untasteful

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
once the glory whole stuff started I didnt bother. I didnt know it turned into full on drunken rape with a guy. ugh that's so untasteful
It doesn't actually go that far, he just gropes you. But it's obvious what she had in mind. Good news though, the dev is planning on giving you the option to decline the male stuff if you don't want to, so soon you'll be able to opt out. If you've already started the gloryhole part you might need to finish it or start a new game though, I don't know how it will work.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
It doesn't actually go that far, he just gropes you. But it's obvious what she had in mind. Good news though, the dev is planning on giving you the option to decline the male stuff if you don't want to, so soon you'll be able to opt out. If you've already started the gloryhole part you might need to finish it or start a new game though, I don't know how it will work.
The idea is that once you unlock John as someone to "visit" you can just choose not to, much like Lexi or Sasha.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The idea is that once you unlock John as someone to "visit" you can just choose not to, much like Lexi or Sasha.
Oh. :( The impression I got was that you'd be able to choose not to do the gloryhole stuff. If the player isn't into guys and is never going to visit John anyway (You might want to rename the first "John", btw, two characters with the same name is a bad idea no matter how common the name is), why make them go through all that? When you go back to Bailey without having done the gloryhole task, why not add the option to say "Bailey, I told you, I'm not into guys. I'm not doing that!" which skips past that part of the storyline.

Also, unrelated, but of the three hairstyles available I prefer the first one, however some things are blocked if you have it. Rather then have it as a "male" style, why not make it andro so if you have tits and are wearing girl clothes it doesn't block you?

Reactions: AWolfe

Pelmeshka78

Mar 25, 2019
I'm having trouble with Riley. After being able to visit her in the evenings and when I choose "You can now Visit Riley in in the events" I get a purple screen and I can't do anything .You have to run the last save

Oct 6, 2018
in all honesty i have no problem starting a new game to avoid that part.

but judging by the rest of the thread the dev isnt gonna make it avoidable which is a shame cuz i was starting to get invested in this game. ehh at least I can still play the company and whenever the next Secretary update comes.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
in all honesty i have no problem starting a new game to avoid that part.

but judging by the rest of the thread the dev isnt gonna make it avoidable which is a shame cuz i was starting to get invested in this game. ehh at least I can still play the company and whenever the next Secretary update comes.
I hate to break it to you, but Secretary also has gloryholes that you're required to use to progress with tgirl characters. As I've mentioned before, it's a common trope to have a feminised guy suddenly gain a craving for man meat even when the ones feminising them are girls.

Oct 6, 2018
I hate to break it to you, but Secretary also has gloryholes that you're required to use to progress with tgirl characters. As I've mentioned before, it's a common trope to have a feminised guy suddenly gain a craving for man meat even when the ones feminising them are girls.
you dont actually have to jerk the person off in the bathroom you can run outta there. if you played a certain way and your horniness and bimbo stats are too high you cant avoid. which is why i like secretary we have some semblance of control over our character. Not as much control as the company but it gives you more than most of these games. its is a common trope because its the kink of the people willing to donate the most money.

I stop donating money once lewd games switched from the one time payment when offbeater shut down, to the monthly style of patreon. I get it patreon makes life easier for the creators but in some cases it feels like some people are taking the donors for a ride. (not to imply austinhaney does this, they are very regular with both their free and patreon updates) So I just have to take whats given to me sometimes lol

Reactions: austinhaney6969

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
you dont actually have to jerk the person off in the bathroom you can run outta there. if you played a certain way and your horniness and bimbo stats are too high you cant avoid.
I never said you can't leave the bathroom without doing anything. I said that you have to to progress with other characters. You need to do things at the gloryhole to progress with the therapist, just like you (currently) have to to progress with Bailey in this game.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I reached the end of the current Bailey content (as well as Riley and Lexi). I do not have an option to contact John or to visit him, despite Bailey giving me John's contact info. And I have never seen an option to text Sasha. The game has bugs, whether anyone wants to admit it or not.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I reached the end of the current Bailey content (as well as Riley and Lexi). I do not have an option to contact John or to visit him, despite Bailey giving me John's contact info. And I have never seen an option to text Sasha. The game has bugs, whether anyone wants to admit it or not.
I suspect that visiting John is just not implemented yet, although there is certainly a problem with Sasha.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I suspect that visiting John is just not implemented yet, although there is certainly a problem with Sasha.
The problem with Sasha stems back to an incompatible save (an old version conflicts), and with people skipping through the text to the end (I do the same sometimes). I've found a working popup system, and at certain key points in the game that people have issues with it will appear and say (Hey, make sure you're caged, or Hey, You can access the phone from the inv. for the first time).

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The problem with Sasha stems back to an incompatible save (an old version conflicts), and with people skipping through the text to the end (I do the same sometimes). I've found a working popup system, and at certain key points in the game that people have issues with it will appear and say (Hey, make sure you're caged, or Hey, You can access the phone from the inv. for the first time).
If a newer version has incompatibilities with old saves then a developer should make this clear and warn people (such as in the OP), rather than players be frustrated by continuing with buggy saves. This sort of stuff really pisses me off, especially if it's a problem the developer knows about. I'd rather start over fresh than beat my head into a wall, and waste my valuable time, trying to figure out why stuff isn't working as expected.

Thanks for cluing us in. I'll try a new start.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
If a newer version has incompatibilities with old saves then a developer should make this clear and warn people (such as in the OP), rather than players be frustrated by continuing with buggy saves. This sort of stuff really pisses me off, especially if it's a problem the developer knows about. I'd rather start over fresh than beat my head into a wall, and waste my valuable time, trying to figure out why stuff isn't working as expected.
Better yet, don't make saves incompatible across versions. It's pretty much always avoidable except in the case of complete reworking of the save format, which would break far more than one quest.

Reactions: AWolfe

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017

Thanks for cluing us in. I'll try a new start.
I did release a bug-fix when I identified the bug, people just didn't download it. There's not much I can do about that.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I did release a bug-fix when I identified the bug, people just didn't download it. There's not much I can do about that.
There is no mention in the changelog in this thread's OP of a bug fix to v0.4.0. On your Discord you told user Chaosje on Sunday 3-23: "I'll manually add the bugfix into the live version. That should fix your issues." Sunday 3-23 was after the release of v0.4.0 (which was on 3-20), and that bugfix is neither mentioned here nor is it available here. I understand that v0.4.0 is a release for patrons, and that v0.3.9 is the latest public release. But my point about a heads-up is still valid as the only place a bug fix is mentioned is in your Discord's bugs channel, and that fix is for a live version of the game and not the downloadable version.

EDIT: I just got to the texts-by-phone part of the game and everything seems to be working just fine in this game that I started yesterday in v0.4.0. I can visit Sasha, which is something that I could not do in my previous v0.3.8-updated to-v0.4.0 game.

So that you don't think that all I have is criticism I'd like to mention that I think this game is great. It has a LOT of content, is well-written, and fun to play. I just left a nice review that upped the average score.

Needs more shoe choices, though. Lots more shoe choices. At least the sexy Black Mary Jane heels such as in the game Secretary, and that you see Bailey wearing in this game. Oh, and it'd be really nice if we got to pick our own girly name rather than being forced into "Stacey".

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes