AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I've worked on a few things behind the scenes, tweaks, bugfixes, rebalancing. I don't have a detailed list, but most things should be fixed, or at least work better.
It isn't working better than v0.4.0. In the process of "fixing" things you broke something. In v0.4.1 the toggle for the phone/map/info is stuck on map. Not being able to see your status is game-breaking for me.

And is "I've added 5+ scenes for all the characters" mean that each character has 5+ new scenes, or that there are 5+ new scenes in total?

Jun 21, 2017
lissen mate, solid black background, uniform white text throughout the whole thing. My eyes are bleeding
edit: also make it so we can mute all the audio , or add a slider please.

Reactions: jackwhite6

Tzarkan

Feb 22, 2018
having the same issue as 3.9, go to visit riley at her home and its just a blank page that i have to use the debug to back out of, this was fixed in 4.0 but seems to have broken again in this build

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Yeah I started this. Very linear, but quite fun. But I dont get tasks on the phone and cant visit Riley. :(

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
A real Quest for the Dev team the Term ( Slut ) does that include your mother and your sister and the rest of the females in your family ?

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
so is there Sasha content beyond the first task? reading a few pages back, I thought I would need to start a new save, but just played through the whole game again and still can't text her or trigger anything new.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
lissen mate, solid black background, uniform white text throughout the whole thing. My eyes are bleeding
edit: also make it so we can mute all the audio , or add a slider please.
You can change the background and the font color in the menu. There's also a volume slider in the right sidebar...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You can change the background and the font color in the menu. There's also a volume slider in the right sidebar...
It might help if that was labelled. Just a random slider with no indication of what it does isn't exactly good UI.

Also, I got around to checking out 0.4.1, so here's my thoughts:
Bailey: I'm waiting for the option to skip the gloryhole stuff. It takes several in-game months to go through all that, and I really can't be bothered to do so again when I don't want to do it anyway.
Riley: Disappointingly, all the new events seem to be the same boring material we got last time. It's sad how she's gone from being such a fun character early on to easily my least favourite with this recent direction she's taken.
Sasha: She is behaving very strangely indeed, there's not all that much explicit happening but it looks like her story might be heading towards the MC helping to break her. That could be very fun, seeing it all from a different perspective. Also tying her up was fun and has a very nice picture of her.
Lexi: She still seems to be extremely confused about her obvious attraction to MC. She's hot as hell, and when the dam breaks it should be amazing.

Jun 21, 2017
all the options are bad for background colors. I mean just a solid black, no background picture of like school desks, or a sofa for home etc. Like the default black and blue(clickable words) and white text so many other html games have. The audio slider doesnt always work, there are some scenes that bypass it I think? I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure i have always had it at 0, maybe it reset itself somehow. Really love the game, keep up the good work :)

CB2017

Jan 28, 2018
I'm stuck with Lexi, she asked me if i'd like to film something, but now i'm in a constant loop of modelling

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
Every new addition just makes me hate Bailey more and more, and feel less connected / care about the MC. I thought maybe there would be turning point around the time she has you say that you two are lovers, and it seems like you will be better treated. But, then immediately after she goes back 100% to an unlikable bitchcunt, and the MC just takes everything with no agency.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Timothy Merrill

Feb 21, 2018
To the dev...

Good job with the game. At first I didn't give this game much of a look and blew it off, but actually...this is well put together game for the most part. I'm impressed by how it plays and how it looks, for just starting out. The story is actually well written and the scenes throughout, so far, are placed well so they make sense. Yes, there is plenty of room for improvements, but I've spent probably an hour or so on the game so far and I actually enjoy it. I am really hoping to see this one through to the end and I look forward to seeing the finished product. All-in-all...good job dev!!! It's quirky and it has it's definite kinks to it. Definitely a game that I'll be keeping an eye on and to all those downing the game for its OP...I'd say give it a shot and take a look at it. Keep it up dev!!! Hope to see where things go in the further unpdates.

Reactions: Muzmuz
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes