AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
svs comics is a not-so-cleverly-disguised scam to get people to pay for downloads. It exclusively uses file hosts that have painfully slow download rates (capped at 30KB/s) to motivate you to pay for premium. Adding further insult, the hosts can make you wait as much as 11 hours before you're allowed to even start the snail's-pace download. I'd bet that svs is getting a large kickback from those hosts, which is why they only use them and not far better hosts like mega or nopy or workupload.

Reactions: Alig8r and Hones

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
It's 0.4.1. And it's my fault. I posted a link to the wrong version and then the F95 uploader updated the OP using that link's file. I'm currently in the process of grabbing 0.4.2 from svs, but it'll take about another hour before I've finished the download and can repost a link here.

Stay tuned... and sorry for messing up.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
How much NTR (Netorare) in this?
Not much. One scene, I think. But it's unavoidable as best that I recall. Having said that, as someone who is not a fan of NTR I can say that what there is of it in the game doesn't really affect the story all that much. This is a game about sissification and becoming a sissy slut. Everything that happens is in furtherance of that.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Not much. One scene, I think. But it's unavoidable as best that I recall. Having said that, as someone who is not a fan of NTR I can say that what there is of it in the game doesn't really affect the story all that much. This is a game about sissification and becoming a sissy slut. Everything that happens is in furtherance of that.
It's completely avoidable, you have the option right before the scene.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Yes, but if you avoid it aren't there consequences?

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Yes, but if you avoid it aren't there consequences?
No none because it is because of you being with bailey that Riley does it at the party its basically a revenge thing for her just to hurt you like you supposedly hurt her with your cheating.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes