rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Hmm. Okay, maybe I'll try that - thanks AmlReal. The game might want to inform me about that - I remember getting a message like that earlier, but at this point it's not even clear there's supposed to be any chastity stuff involved.

I wonder if I should even bother though. Some of the reviews made it sound like there's some variety to be had, but is this game really only about this gendermongering stuff where the mc is turned into a bitch ... or slut, I guess, judging by the game title?

Rbiba

Mar 7, 2018
So you decided to play a game that is literally called The Making of a Slut and now you're complaining that is's about the making of a slut? This among with the chastity stuff makes me think that you're not good at reading, my man.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Maybe I'm too inexperienced with that stuff, lol. So far a slut in my dictionary was more like a girl that is easy to get and so on, not a guy converted into a female.

But about this I'm not complaining - live and let live is my take on these things. Just probably not a game for me, which is fair enough. :)

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
@austinhaney6969 when I was playing .42 I found that not all the gifs were loading when I advanced the story and I have to save the page and reload it I sometimes have to reload it 2 or 3 times depending on how many gifs were on that page (not sure if its my browser or not I'm using firefox). I also found a point where if you use the map to try and head to Rileys room you have to use the debug to go home but if you use it at the top of the screen it advances to the next scene. Not sure if there were other problems with advancing via the map. also when doing 1 of the bayley scenes your clothes went back to the masculine clothes after you have already got rid of them.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@austinhaney6969 when I was playing .42 I found that not all the gifs were loading when I advanced the story and I have to save the page and reload it I sometimes have to reload it 2 or 3 times depending on how many gifs were on that page (not sure if its my browser or not I'm using firefox). I also found a point where if you use the map to try and head to Rileys room you have to use the debug to go home but if you use it at the top of the screen it advances to the next scene. Not sure if there were other problems with advancing via the map. also when doing 1 of the bayley scenes your clothes went back to the masculine clothes after you have already got rid of them.
There shouldn't be any many gifs, unless you mean the avatar. I converted the gifs to webm's a while back. Also, I planned to redesign/scrap the map, I haven't decided yet. I'll probably ask the patrons what they prefer. That Bailey thing is new, it's probably something to do with the way I have the presets aligned, I'll look into that.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
There shouldn't be any many gifs, unless you mean the avatar. I converted the gifs to webm's a while back. Also, I planned to redesign/scrap the map, I haven't decided yet. I'll probably ask the patrons what they prefer. That Bailey thing is new, it's probably something to do with the way I have the presets aligned, I'll look into that.
I just forgot you had moved them to webm's but yeah when I go from event to event and there are webm's I have to save the page and reload when they are not in the page. Where they are is in the page but they don't load, show up, or initialize. if no one else is having this problem it is on my end. it's doing it on v 0.4.3 also so its probably something with within my browser that is mucking them up.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I just forgot you had moved them to webm's but yeah when I go from event to event and there are webm's I have to save the page and reload when they are not in the page. Where they are is in the page but they don't load, show up, or initialize. if no one else is having this problem it is on my end. it's doing it on v 0.4.3 also so its probably something with within my browser that is mucking them up.
There's always a chance it has something to do with where they're placed... But as far as I know, I haven't changed anything drastic in that regard. Seems to work for me and most.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Maybe I'm too inexperienced with that stuff, lol. So far a slut in my dictionary was more like a girl that is easy to get and so on, not a guy converted into a female.

But about this I'm not complaining - live and let live is my take on these things. Just probably not a game for me, which is fair enough. :)
If you're not into gay shit, you're not a man. Imo.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
There's always a chance it has something to do with where they're placed... But as far as I know, I haven't changed anything drastic in that regard. Seems to work for me and most.
I can't continue the Bailey story line as I've hit a wall. I get to the point with her to where when I come to visit she says she's bored and I'm hinted to browse the web for clues. Ok buy something sexy and girly from the new mall stock. I bought the lingerie and any piece of feminine clothing I could get my hands on. When I try to equip the lingerie from the special tab in the wardrobe it just strips all my clothing leave me naked. Also no matter what I wear she still tells me to go home. Help me progress past this point please.

Here is my most recent save for you to look at incase I've stumbled across a bug.

nfb13

Oct 20, 2016
I can't continue the Bailey story line as I've hit a wall. I get to the point with her to where when I come to visit she says she's bored and I'm hinted to browse the web for clues. Ok buy something sexy and girly from the new mall stock. I bought the lingerie and any piece of feminine clothing I could get my hands on. When I try to equip the lingerie from the special tab in the wardrobe it just strips all my clothing leave me naked. Also no matter what I wear she still tells me to go home. Help me progress past this point please.

Here is my most recent save for you to look at incase I've stumbled across a bug.
Find the same bug, when restart game hoping to finnaly see Sasha content, but still can't ofc(and dat popup dont help, cuz for me problem always was not getting tasks after). To advance Bailey story in this moment you should use console (f12 -> console -> SugarCube.State.variables) and change Bailey value to +1(from 20 to 21).
P.s. i know my english is terrible but hope it helps anyway

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
When I try to equip the lingerie from the special tab in the wardrobe it just strips all my clothing leave me naked. Also no matter what I wear she still tells me to go home.
You don't have to put it on in the wardrobe after buying it you just go over to baileys and you will go into her bathroom and put it on.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
You don't have to put it on in the wardrobe after buying it you just go over to baileys and you will go into her bathroom and put it on.
Even after buying it and going to her apartment she still tells me to leave because she's bored.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Find the same bug, when restart game hoping to finnaly see Sasha content, but still can't ofc(and dat popup dont help, cuz for me problem always was not getting tasks after). To advance Bailey story in this moment you should use console (f12 -> console -> SugarCube.State.variables) and change Bailey value to +1(from 20 to 21).
Thank You I'll try this.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
when i press f12 and console. There is nothing there is completely empty.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes