kuzuma

Jan 23, 2018
i am at the point in the game where railey left and Bailey is putting makeup on the MC every time he goes to work. is there further content? because there haven't been anything new for a while

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
i am at the point in the game where railey left and Bailey is putting makeup on the MC every time he goes to work. is there further content? because there haven't been anything new for a while
Try staying in chastity until something new happens. If you're where I think you are, that should do it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So I tried out version 0.4.2 and have some feedback;
  • When Riley tells you to go get a collar, you may already be wearing a collar.
  • Her rewards for agreeing to the leash don't reset lust or the "days since orgasm" counter.
  • With this being billed as the update that adds the fetish options system, the fact that neither the petplay nor the D/S with Riley offered an option makes me wonder just how extreme the stuff that is optional is going to be.
  • As before, I'm waiting for the option to skip the male content before continuing with Bailey.

Reactions: AWolfe

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
So I tried out version 0.4.2 and have some feedback;
  • When Riley tells you to go get a collar, you may already be wearing a collar.
  • Her rewards for agreeing to the leash don't reset lust or the "days since orgasm" counter.
  • With this being billed as the update that adds the fetish options system, the fact that neither the petplay nor the D/S with Riley offered an option makes me wonder just how extreme the stuff that is optional is going to be.
  • As before, I'm waiting for the option to skip the male content before continuing with Bailey.
* Yeah, that's true. I guess I could throw in a line that says (Makes sure you keep wearing that collar), or something along those lines.
* No, the orgasm counters are generally reset on the update after they are released (It's just one of those things that I go through and do after the fact, and since it's not necessary for the game to continue, I'd rather wait to do that than delay a release.)
* Yes. Quite extreme. Off-putting to some even, that's why it will be optional. The tamer stuff will still be a big part of the game though.
* That's being worked on, I need to track down some variables and modify some scenes. But I'll get it done semi-soon.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yes. Quite extreme. Off-putting to some even, that's why it will be optional. The tamer stuff will still be a big part of the game though.
That's a shame. While controls for extreme content are obviously important, being able to skip less extreme content that you just aren't into would also be nice.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
That's a shame. While controls for extreme content are obviously important, being able to skip less extreme content that you just aren't into would also be nice.
It would be more than nice. There are some fetishes that are serious turn-offs. This game, fortunately, doesn't have tags for the ones that I most object to. Still, it should be the player's choice as to whether to accept certain types of content ... besides just refusing to play the game. More choice in a game almost always makes for a better game. And it usually makes for happier fans. Happier fans = more income for the devs. Or at least that's the idea.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
It would be more than nice. There are some fetishes that are serious turn-offs. This game, fortunately, doesn't have tags for the ones that I most object to. Still, it should be the player's choice as to whether to accept certain types of content ... besides just refusing to play the game. More choice in a game almost always makes for a better game. And it usually makes for happier fans. Happier fans = more income for the devs. Or at least that's the idea.
That's what last update was all about... I made it to where you can skip certain scenes, meaning extreme content. I'll also be adding the ability to skip Johns route entirely next update.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I'm sorry but the UI is atrocious and makes the entire thing unplayable for me
Yeah, it needs alot of work, work I plan to give it sometime in the near future. I'm still learning though, so it could be awhile.

Psst, do you have any specific recommendations? I'm always looking for input.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
That's what last update was all about... I made it to where you can skip certain scenes, meaning extreme content. I'll also be adding the ability to skip Johns route entirely next update.
You only allow skipping extreme content. For example, if someone has a major issue with BDSM they can't skip the "milder" BDSM content. Same for various other fetishes. Not trying to tell you how to design your game. But if you are trying to appeal to a wider audience, allowing people to entirely avoid the content that they don't like will help. Yes, I know that this may complicate the flow of the game, perhaps a lot. Or perhaps not, depending on how it's done. Resistance to some of the sissy tasks might actually garner some respect from some of the girls. Right now, as best I recall, there is only one path through the game and the player can only choose to skip some scenes. There isn't a path where s/he can choose what sort of a sissy he becomes. For example, you can't choose whether to keep your anal virginity. Or whether you swallow cum. Or whether you draw the line at accepting dildos up your butt if your friends use them on you but you won't whore yourself out to strangers.

With regards to the UI, I really dislike having stuff hidden by the buttons in the left panel. I liked the older UI better. And I like having the stats always visible. I don't mind scrolling that panel up or down. I also don't see the point in the map in the left panel when the same navigation stuff is available at the top of the center panel. You could do away with the left map entirely, and also with the phone interface by putting the phone icons permanently on either the left or center panels. That would clean up a lot of stuff.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
You only allow skipping extreme content. For example, if someone has a major issue with BDSM they can't skip the "milder" BDSM content. Same for various other fetishes. Not trying to tell you how to design your game. But if you are trying to appeal to a wider audience, allowing people to entirely avoid the content that they don't like will help. Yes, I know that this may complicate the flow of the game, perhaps a lot. Or perhaps not, depending on how it's done. Resistance to some of the sissy tasks might actually garner some respect from some of the girls. Right now, as best I recall, there is only one path through the game and the player can only choose to skip some scenes. There isn't a path where s/he can choose what sort of a sissy he becomes. For example, you can't choose whether to keep your anal virginity. Or whether you swallow cum. Or whether you draw the line at accepting dildos up your butt if your friends use them on you but you won't whore yourself out to strangers.

With regards to the UI, I really dislike having stuff hidden by the buttons in the left panel. I liked the older UI better. And I like having the stats always visible. I don't mind scrolling that panel up or down. I also don't see the point in the map in the left panel when the same navigation stuff is available at the top of the center panel. You could do away with the left map entirely, and also with the phone interface by putting the phone icons permanently on either the left or center panels. That would clean up a lot of stuff.
With regards to the second part, good ideas, I'll look into that. With regards to the first part. Mild bdsm isn't exactly something you can realistically expect to avoid with these kinds of games. I have most of the content set out in a few clear paths. If you want to be a sub/slave, Riley is the way to go. If you want to be dommed by a shemale, Bailey is the way to go. If you want to be a dom with a shemale, Sasha is the way to go, if you want to be in a "conventional" relationship, or as close as you can get to one, John is the way to go. And if you'd like to be in what is essentially a "lesbian" relationship (yeah, I know it's a bit of a stretch), then Lexi is the way to go.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Perhaps I've been working under a false understanding, and if so I apologize. In my play-throughs I've always opted to do (or try to do) all of the content for all of the characters. Is it possible to avoid Bailey and/or Riley completely, and not get a game-over? If the player has no desire to be a sub at all.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Perhaps I've been working under a false understanding, and if so I apologize. In my play-throughs I've always opted to do (or try to do) all of the content for all of the characters. Is it possible to avoid Bailey and/or Riley completely, and not get a game-over? If the player has no desire to be a sub at all.
All the characters, past a certain point are optional. But of course, the game isn't finished yet. Currently, you can ignore Baileys route past a certain point for a good portion of the game, or you could do the opposite. Or once you unlock Sasha you can ignore Riley, once you have the ability to "Visit" the characters directly, you'll be able to ignore other characters. (That's not to say there's a large amount of content for all the characters yet though.)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
With regards to the second part, good ideas, I'll look into that. With regards to the first part. Mild bdsm isn't exactly something you can realistically expect to avoid with these kinds of games. I have most of the content set out in a few clear paths. If you want to be a sub/slave, Riley is the way to go. If you want to be dommed by a shemale, Bailey is the way to go. If you want to be a dom with a shemale, Sasha is the way to go, if you want to be in a "conventional" relationship, or as close as you can get to one, John is the way to go. And if you'd like to be in what is essentially a "lesbian" relationship (yeah, I know it's a bit of a stretch), then Lexi is the way to go.
While I certainly can't fault you for making the characters distinct like that (I can only imagine how much more work it would be to make every character fill every role), I do find it a shame how Riley has changed since the beginning of the game. She was much more interesting earlier on, in my opinion. Now, she's the same boring "do as I say because I'm the domme" character you see everywhere. All that she's missing is the ridiculous black leather outfit (or does she have that too? I haven't been paying too close attention to her recent events).

pagaru

Jun 24, 2018
I've gotten to a point where riley jus tkeeps saying she has paperwork. But i haven't had any tasks with sasha.

The phone is not in my inventory

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
Could we get a list somewhere of all the toys and clothes? I'm missing the toy in the first slot, above the small plug, and the last special slot, below pepe. Another thing, in the changelogs it seems a little confusing when you say "new content for Bailey+Riley", because it seems like there's scenes with Bailey and Riley together (unless there actually are scenes like that and I just missed them). It might be better to say " New content for: Bailey, Riley". Speaking of scenes with multiple characters, I really liked the bits early in Riley's path where things were more mutual, where you both had the vibrating plugs in. I realize that that's not where you're going with Riley's character, but I think it would be nice to see something similar with Sasha, Lexi, or maybe both at the same time, kinda like a buttslut Olympics. I also think it would be nice if getting your nips pierced did more than get you a "that's neat" from Bailey. Maybe make it so they actually were more sensitive after, and playing with your tits added 20 lust instead of 10. Oh, and I really liked how using the wand to masturbate enough actually had an effect, it would be cool if more stuff did that, Like moving your tits up a size if you kept playing with them, or having some effect from having a trained ass with the beads, maybe doubling lust gains and losses from anal play.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Try staying in chastity until something new happens. If you're where I think you are, that should do it.
I skipped university for two weeks and went wo work diligently, nothing ever happens.
What a crap game.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
You have to go to the university also for things to happen properly.
I tried that for some weeks previously, but it'd only notify me that nothing happened, Riley wasn't there and I should head to work.
I only skipped uni because MoP said to stay chaste, which is easier to maintain when skipping uni because the 10% raise does not happen.
Browsing the internet also stopped working, I can go to work, and to uni, both with always identical results.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I tried that for some weeks previously, but it'd only notify me that nothing happened, Riley wasn't there and I should head to work.
I only skipped uni because MoP said to stay chaste, which is easier to maintain when skipping uni because the 10% raise does not happen.
Browsing the internet also stopped working, I can go to work, and to uni, both with always identical results.
You have to lock the chastity cage for it to work properly or you will masterbate when you get to horny.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes