austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Am stuck with Baily special date nothing I wear seems to work and there's nothing left to buy ???? I tried many outfits but nothing hint please dress girly it said on the internet but what I tried every outfit besides the special one that btw prevents me to go out
There's a bugfix put out to fix that. I don't see it posted her though.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Because it's a game :D, the protagonists always make bad decisions, that much is a given.
I guess I think about it because I'm not really into the whole enforced chastity thing so much. I'd rather she become a buttslut addicted to anal because it feels so good rather than just doing it because she has no other choice.

Oct 6, 2018
the past few updates havent really been my cup of tea. I think im gonna ignore the game for a while. maybe if there was alot of unseen content, it will renew my interest in the game.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
That's a good definition of slut. That's why the game is called what it is. It's a story about a guy getting turned into an easy girl, the Making of a Slut. Without the making part, it's just slut, and that's a really boring title. If you start out with a guy, it's properly making a slut from the ground up. If you start out with a girl though, it's more of a corruption into a slut than the making of one, because you aren't really making them; they've already got all the right naughty bits so you just gotta tweak their personality.
Heh, thanks for the explanation, I did play on for a little bit and had gathered as much. :D
I'm trying to be open and try out stuff even if it doesn't appeal to me at first glance. This here... like I said, it's not really for me.
The main reason for that is that I like stuff that has it's grounds in reality, and MoaS is very very unrealistic on most accounts.
The transformation (in biological terms) progresses much too quickly and I find it to be highly unplausible. Like how nobody at university notices, reacts or cares. And the protagonist himself ... I'm sure there are guys like this out there, but ... the scenario in which everything is presented here ... nah.
If this is your kink and everything is presented here exactly how it appeals to you, more power to you, though.
As I wrote earlier, live and let live.

Reactions: supermanz95

margoal

Jan 14, 2019
desde hoy mismo no puedo jugar ningun juego html en google crome, os ha pasado a alguno, y como lo habeis solucionado, doy solo me salen cargando.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
F95 requires members to write (and respond) in English. Please.

Reactions: BKKK

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Hey, I agree with you. (y)

I'm co-admin for a Star Wars RPG Play-by-Post gaming board, so I have a more than passing familiarity with site design and usability. On my board we keep all of our rules in one place. Precisely so that our members have just one place to see what is expected of them.

I have two bits of advice for you. First, ask for and get the special, green, developer tag (under your avatar pic) that game devs are entitled to on F95. Second, after you have done that give the F95 site admins a piece of your mind. Your opinion(s) should carry more weight than those of the average user. Should, IMHO. Whether it's actually true in practice remains to be seen. But you can, and probably should, try. I do know that if no one speaks up then nothing changes. Simple, yet true, fact of life. ;)

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Ok Stuck at the Lingerie with Bailey, I have it, I've seen the web, yet when I get there nothing happens.

Any idea why I can't progress?

Jesse Gilbert

Apr 19, 2018
So I'm to the point of reaching the end of the Bailey and Lexi content, Riley is mostly using me as a maid. It's been about 3wks in game since I was supposed to start receiving text messages about sorority activities but I haven't received one yet. What gives with that? anyone else run into this?

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
So I'm to the point of reaching the end of the Bailey and Lexi content, Riley is mostly using me as a maid. It's been about 3wks in game since I was supposed to start receiving text messages about sorority activities but I haven't received one yet. What gives with that? anyone else run into this?
you are going to have to add 1 point to Sasha to advance to the next content available. you can add it through save edit online.

Jesse Gilbert

Apr 19, 2018
you are going to have to add 1 point to Sasha to advance to the next content available. you can add it through save edit online.
Ahhh, much like I had to with the Bailey quest then? TYVM! Cos I have now reached the end of the other 4 character quests too, lol.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes