jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
you are going to have to add 1 point to Sasha to advance to the next content available. you can add it through save edit online.
can you explain how to do that please (or point me in the right direction)? I'm kind of clueless here.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
can you explain how to do that please (or point me in the right direction)? I'm kind of clueless here.
You can go to upload your save file then do a search for Sasha there should be a total of 3 hits for it go to the 3rd listing and it should say 1 just make it 2 and that will advance you to where you can start doing the Sasha route.

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
You can go to upload your save file then do a search for Sasha there should be a total of 3 hits for it go to the 3rd listing and it should say 1 just make it 2 and that will advance you to where you can start doing the Sasha route.
thanks a lot! googling "how to save edit html games" wasn't getting me very far :LOL:

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Someone requested that I put in "denial" fetishes, I figured I'd try my hand at writing it. I'm not into ALOT of the kinks in the game, but hey, any way to stretch the creative noodle.
Denial works best when it is paired with tease. For example, have the MC clean, but have Riley walking around in a skimpy outfit flashing the MC and talking sexy to a girl friend on the phone in a loud sexy voice about what the MC is missing out on by not fucking her, giving details, - and never getting close enough to touch.

What you are doing here is an example of the "Ignore" fetish. While a turn on to those ignored, it can be pretty boring to those without that fetish. In the above example, the MC would be sitting in the corner, Riley would be laying on the bed in a skimpy nighty talking with her friend about sexy things - but never about the MC - and giving the occasional pantie flash or squeezing her own tits but never making eye contact with MC.

Reactions: Jesse Gilbert

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
so stuck on the lingerie bit, the lingerie has been bought but the Bailey storyline still wont progress. I've done the SugarCube.State.variables.bailey+1 to get her to 21 but that just resets and still cant continue plus cant find where the saves are to use Amils save.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
so stuck on the lingerie bit, the lingerie has been bought but the Bailey storyline still wont progress. I've done the SugarCube.State.variables.bailey+1 to get her to 21 but that just resets and still cant continue plus cant find where the saves are to use Amils save.
If you send me your save file, I can just progress it for you.

rachnee

Sep 19, 2018
Hello, can anybody help me to find where my save file is? I am using opera and could not find where the save file is. Thanks in advance.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hello, can anybody help me to find where my save file is? I am using opera and could not find where the save file is. Thanks in advance.
It's in your browser's local storage. You can use the "Save to Disk" or "Load from Disk" buttons if you want a separate file.

ramrieltules

Nov 5, 2018
After I've given Bailey the keys I'm now at 100% arousal, and Bailey keeps telling me to come back to work after becoming less aroused (after a few times when she put makeup). How do I get past this?

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
here is 0.4.4

Changelog:
New scenes at the diner+ the gym. Along with a new gym outfit.
You can now dye your hair and I've added a new hair-style.
The stores have been modified/made more efficient code wise and the accordions have been mostly removed.
The wardrobe has been tweaked heavily. Buttons are now images of the clothing items, clicking them while wearing them removes them, and the code itself has been tweaked a bit to be more efficient, thus making the game a bit less laggy in general (Not that there was much.

Both the left and right sidebar have been tweaked heavily.
The left has been slimmed down and many things have been removed/moved. The minimap is gone, the phone is accessible via the inventory, and the images have been aligned into a responsive grid.​
You can now change the name of your custom clothing via the menu.

You can now change your font size to be "huge" and they should scale a bit more based on your device.

There's more fetish content and I've also added a few tattoos (though there's only two at the moment).

enjoy

TidusFlame1

Jul 28, 2017
dont seem to be able to lock the cage as ive clicked the locked version however there was no change and if i get to max arousal i just masturbate

Edit-after using the save editor linked above to change chastity from 1 to 2 its now locked atleast dont know why the button wasnt working for me

Reactions: Stripes001
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes