Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
austinhaney6969 If you choose "No" to Riley's FemDom content you get a "Double-click this passage to edit it."
Also, there are some broken filenames:
  • video/fhypno1.webm
  • images/teasework1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Seriosha

jackal1435

Jun 26, 2017
Seems to be a bug after Bailey convinces you to get more tattoos she just says "Come on, show me what you got!" but theres nothing to click or do. so i end up using the debug to get back to the home menu.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Just a heads up, there's a few bugs that slipped under both mine and the beta testers radar, and I'll be doing bugfixes to reflect that throughout the day.

Reactions: sgtHartman

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
managed to work arround it by opening the backup file with firefox where you are able to lock and open chastity do the scene save and go back to the normal version

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
austinhaney6969 I thought about those broken images, and wrote a quick script to see if there were any more. It seems there are more than I'd realised. These are all images that are referenced in the game but which don't exist in the image folders.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
austinhaney6969 I thought about those broken images, and wrote a quick script to see if there were any more. It seems there are more than I'd realised. These are all images that are referenced in the game but which don't exist in the image folders.
The few broken images from last update are actually just because I forgot to drop them into the folders. As far as I know, those images work correctly. In fact, after looking a bit closer, there's no way that those images are listed incorrectly.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
After I've given Bailey the keys I'm now at 100% arousal, and Bailey keeps telling me to come back to work after becoming less aroused (after a few times when she put makeup). How do I get past this?
I think either Bailey or Riley should have given you a dildo, go corn-hole yourself with it that should lower your arousal.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The few broken images from last update are actually just because I forgot to drop them into the folders. As far as I know, those images work correctly. In fact, after looking a bit closer, there's no way that those images are listed incorrectly.
Hmm, looking though them most of those are places you've used a backslash instead of a regular slash, which browsers are smart enough to correct for (it's still technically wrong, but the images will appear). Accounting for that, there are a lot less coming up.

loditt

Jun 24, 2017
the issue with the gym passage is that $Gym is set to 0 from the outset and the gym passage only begins with 1. if you get stuck at the gym passage, open the console (F12 on firefox, don't know what the other commands might be for other browsers) and enter the following:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.Gym = 1

that should clear up the blank passage so you can continue.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hmm, looking though them most of those are places you've used a backslash instead of a regular slash, which browsers are smart enough to correct for (it's still technically wrong, but the images will appear). Accounting for that, there are a lot less coming up.
Other than these two images, everything seems to work for me. Though I could have missed one.

images/teasework1.jpg
images/workbent1.jpg

And these are the two that I just forgot to put in the folder.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes