AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
austinhaney6969 after you where the maid outfit when you jump home you go back to wearing male clothes. It happened the next time as well when you are wearing regular clothes as well so it might be happening every time we leave Rileys place.

Last edited:

Xsan

Aug 15, 2017
Had three issues atm:-

1) Starting the Gym arc (which is partially solved by Ioditt through the console)
2) Unable to get piercings from the Hair Salon
3) When tattoos are bought, meeting Bailey results in a dead end (Her response doesn't trigger properly)

A bit of a buggy release this time round, but I am enjoying the neatness of the new UI. Keep it up!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Other than these two images, everything seems to work for me. Though I could have missed one.
Looking through them, some of them are typos, some of them are improper capitalisation, and some of them have spaces added/missing. Oh, and images/ribbon_tat.jpg, which simply doesn't exist in that folder.

I need to comment on the new content as well, of course; I like Riley's hypnosis, only way it could have been better is if it was more feminising hypno rather than submissive hypno. Faster arousal buildup and being able to work at the diner while aroused are both good, hopefully there will be some fun consequences to doing that in the future. Also I like the new dreams if you sleep while aroused.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Had three issues atm:-

1) Starting the Gym arc (which is partially solved by Ioditt through the console)
2) Unable to get piercings from the Hair Salon
3) When tattoos are bought, meeting Bailey results in a dead end (Her response doesn't trigger properly)

A bit of a buggy release this time round, but I am enjoying the neatness of the new UI. Keep it up!
I think that's all fixed by the bugfix.

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
I think i have a simple solution for the Gym Arc...
1. Save the savegame to your computer
2. Go to the page: an load your file there
3. Search the text "Gym" in your browser (there are 13 finds.. but you see it at first), then, change the valor 0 to 1
4. Download your new game and load into the game

Now, when u clic in the button Gym, u may see text and the gift... works for me. Try it, thank me later you pass out XD

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I think i have a simple solution for the Gym Arc...
1. Save the savegame to your computer
2. Go to the page: an load your file there
3. Search the text "Gym" in your browser (there are 13 finds.. but you see it at first), then, change the valor 0 to 1
4. Download your new game and load into the game

Now, when u clic in the button Gym, u may see text and the gift... works for me. Try it, thank me later you pass out XD
Or just use the bugfix I posted...

markoolio

Sep 20, 2017
What do you have to do when Bailey asks for something exciting? I "Browsed the web" as the MC suggests and then I bought lingerie from the mall. But when i go back to Bailey she still says "Do i have to spell it out? Whatever just go."

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
I finished routes with all mc's today. Started with 0.4.4, added bugfix later. I did use the savegame editor for the gym part. though, even with bugfix gym was blank.

imho a lot of bug reports come down to timing issues > game says you can go buy x tomorrow, but you go to mall today, and it's not there.

Same timing issues also allows you to cheat a little > if you visit x at 20:00 and it takes 6 hours it'll count to 26:00 and then suddenly change to 2:00. It allows you to visit x 2 times in a day, Works but causes confusion (and maybe inconsistent variables?)

Game is more then decent, but needs polishing. I ended up with a few hundred keys for my chastity lock in my inventory without being able to unlock :D but that's a minor annoyance.

All in all about 10 hours worth of enjoyable gameplay (I have played it before, so I tend to click through first parts quickly)

keep up the good work lads!

Last edited:

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
None of the pictures of Bailey teasing in the diner are showing up for me except the first gif where she is rubbing her ass on you. V0.4.4 with bug fix Just get a broken link icon. Teaseimage.jpg seam to be missing from the folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, the fhypno1.webm does not play during Riley hypno scene even though the file is there. in the proper path. The other videos on that page will play sometimes, other times I have to right click, show controls and manually play them. Using Chrome on W10 latest version.

Also not able to buy piercings at Hair Salon. (Blonde shortwave hair if that makes a diff.)

Last edited:

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
None of the pictures of Bailey teasing in the diner are showing up for me except the first gif where she is rubbing her ass on you. V0.4.4 with bug fix Just get a broken link icon. Teaseimage.jpg seam to be missing from the folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, the fhypno1.webm does not play during Riley hypno scene even though the file is there. in the proper path. The other videos on that page will play sometimes, other times I have to right click, show controls and manually play them. Using Chrome on W10 latest version.

Also not able to buy piercings at Hair Salon. (Blonde shortwave hair if that makes a diff.)
There are a few missing image files, I'll fix it next update. As for the piercings, I'll have to double check that sometime, it works for me, so who knows what the issue is. I bet I broke something with the latest ui overhaul.

Reactions: MacDoobie

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
There are a few missing image files, I'll fix it next update. As for the piercings, I'll have to double check that sometime, it works for me, so who knows what the issue is. I bet I broke something with the latest ui overhaul.
Cool. Thanks for the quick response!

Piercings are so adorable on sissy gurls. Just as long as we can continue getting more and more feminine without them.... :whistle:

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes