NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
And on that note, am encountering a game breaking-bug, that too in the Bailey questline:( So, the quest needed MC to do something special for Bailey. Browsing the internet gives mc the idea to go to the mall. There the lingerie can be bought. That is where the quest-breaking bug lies.
It doesn't show up in the wardrobe under the special clothing. Instead there're a bunch of other clothes there like christmas special (which, when worn, looks hilariously out of place as the mc becomes half naked and the clothes are sort of floating around him) or bondage or festive lingerie 1 and 2 (wearing 1 leaves the mc naked and nothing happens when 2 is worn)

Please look into this as this reallyyy killed the whole flow of the game!

Edit: Just downloaded the saved file! Would still LOVE to see these issues resolved in future updates!

Last edited:

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
And on that note, am encountering a game breaking-bug, that too in the Bailey questline:( So, the quest needed MC to do something special for Bailey. Browsing the internet gives mc the idea to go to the mall. There the lingerie can be bought. That is where the quest-breaking bug lies.
It doesn't show up in the wardrobe under the special clothing. Instead there're a bunch of other clothes there like christmas special (which, when worn, looks hilariously out of place as the mc becomes half naked and the clothes are sort of floating around him) or bondage or festive lingerie 1 and 2 (wearing 1 leaves the mc naked and nothing happens when 2 is worn)

Please look into this as this reallyyy killed the whole flow of the game!

Edit: Just downloaded the saved file! Would still LOVE to see these issues resolved in future updates!
It's only game-breaking if you don't have the bugfix installed/are updating from a version without it. I've patched it on my end (hopefully).

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Quite broken am I right?

The Riley thumbs are displayed with 60x100 - I dont know why. Some other images are unproportional too.

And I got that on day 2 I think.

Code:
Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: Game is not defined
<<run Game.UpdateBars()>>
And there other errors too.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Quite broken am I right?

The Riley thumbs are displayed with 60x100 - I dont know why. Some other images are unproportional too.

Code:
Thumbnails seem to be working for me,the update bar error is likely due to me leaving some legacy code somewhere, it shouldn't actually effect the game in any way. I'll just pluck it out of there real quick.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Quite broken am I right?

Code:
"other errors" such as?

Reactions: tanuwoand
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes