user84

Jul 21, 2017
It's stuck at bailey doing makeup. The same event happens every time I visit the diner and there's nothing else to do.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
My reactions to the new version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I'm not the best when it comes to descriptive text, and yeah, there is an option to be a sub. You can either be dominant or submissive in those scenes, depending on which option you pick earlier. I'll work on adding more visuals, but I've had my hands full with the current overhaul. (a fair bit of u.i. stuff went into last update)

For Lexi, the last event was more of a rhetorical question. It's a video-game, you can NEVER go too far :p.

As for the bugs, I'm sure they exist. I have loads of testers, but that doesn't really mean jack to be honest. Sometimes both I and they miss things, just bound to happen.

Reactions: MacDoobie

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
So, day 3 on the latest version and this error popped up. Nothing game-breaking, i think. Tried to understand what it was in the console, didn't make much sense though.

SissySwallows

May 17, 2019
I like new content added in 0.4.5 version very much! Will you add any new quests in GYM? It can be very interesting, i think)

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
So, day 3 on the latest version and this error popped up. Nothing game-breaking, i think. Tried to understand what it was in the console, didn't make much sense though.
That's just some legacy code that I forgot to take out, I'll have it removed in the next update. It shouldn't break anything, just looks a bit strange.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I like new content added in 0.4.5 version very much! Will you add any new quests in GYM? It can be very interesting, i think)
Yeah, I'll be adding new gym content somewhere down the line. Maybe within the next few updates, I'll probably do a poll to decide which randoms I'll work on.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Is it just me or does the Character in the last Screenshot looks like Fucking Hermione from the Akabura Games? Remindes me to play them Again

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
here is v 0.4.6

15+ New scenes for both Riley and Bailey (with a bit of Lexi crossover).
Sph Content, a small bit of Latex content, and various usual kinks thrown in for good measure.

Reactions: Hubs_in_hose

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
The whole game is basically about a woman domming a trans/sissy, right? Is there anything else at all? I don't mind games like The Company or other gender bending stuff or lesbian or futa etc., but I'm not really into pure sissy-sub stuff. Have read through most of the thread and can't get a clear idea as to the answer as to this question.

Reactions: joe316

SneedFeednSeed

Mar 8, 2018
The whole game is basically about a woman domming a trans/sissy, right? Is there anything else at all? I don't mind games like The Company or other gender bending stuff or lesbian or futa etc., but I'm not really into pure sissy-sub stuff. Have read through most of the thread and can't get a clear idea as to the answer as to this question.
Nah, it's purely sub stuff

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Yeah, like 97% of the game you're a sub, though there are a few scattered dom scenes depending on your choices.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes