AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I launch the game, browser give this: Error: Could not find file 'jquery-ui.js'.
And there are no images((
I just checked it out and everything seems to be working fine when i start it up. The images are their as well. I would re download the file again and see if that fixes the problem.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There are a lot of broken images this time. I'll wait for a fix before I play this one.
I did another scan of the file and made a new list of broken files. Some of these have been broken for several versions...

danteuiuiuiui

Jan 1, 2018
Last time I tried this, you were forced to get tits. Is that still the case? I just wanna play a girly boy, not a shemale.

Last edited:

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Yup downloaded and re-downloaded the game.The new images are just broken nothing works for me ..
Also thank you for the upload xD.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I have a few questions about the game.

1. The paper dolls make it look like there is a good degree of actual transformation, as opposed to just being a sissy. Is that accurate?

2. I dont mind so much the Male mc getting transformed into a girl and getting fucked, but to what degree is NTR/cuckolding in the game, as I am not as fond of that?

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I have a few questions about the game.

1. The paper dolls make it look like there is a good degree of actual transformation, as opposed to just being a sissy. Is that accurate?

2. I dont mind so much the Male mc getting transformed into a girl and getting fucked, but to what degree is NTR/cuckolding in the game, as I am not as fond of that?
1. There's mostly just breast+ass expansion in the game currently, along with some shrinkage. But the futa/m2f stuff is coming soon.

2. The ntr stuff is optional with a warning.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes