greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
not working black screen fatal error no valid storage ecc...
It is difficult to debug your issue without knowing things like:

1. Which web-browser you are using. (brand, version, 32/64bit)
2. Which Operating System you are running it on. (brand, version, edition, 32/64bit)
3. [Mobile Devices] If your device supports accessing local media files.

But the most common causes for the types of issues you are having are:

1. "Blank screen" - This game requires JavaScript to be enabled for local files. Some versions of Internet Explorer disable this by default (this may also be true for some of the lesser known web-browsers) so you will need to enable it.

2. "No Images" - The media related folders & files within the archive need to be extracted on to your local hard-drive correctly.
Some File Manager have the ability to view the contents of an archive file and to open HTML files while doing so, this is not the same as extracting an archive.

3. "No valid storage warning" - Twine based games use your web-browser's Local Storage feature to track your progress, and this feature doesn't exist on older web-browsers. You can also receive this warning in some modern web-browsers (like IE & Edge) if they have disabled access to Local Storage for locally opened HTML files.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So Sasha's events have the same problem as previously, they're nice enough but way too short. Meanwhile Lexi's events are a bit more substantial but she's forcing the player to do something else that they may or may not want to do.
And on top of that there are still at least two broken files in these new events even in the "fixed" version.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
So Sasha's events have the same problem as previously, they're nice enough but way too short. Meanwhile Lexi's events are a bit more substantial but she's forcing the player to do something else that they may or may not want to do.
And on top of that there are still at least two broken files in these new events even in the "fixed" version.
Found the bug, I was using the video code from my other game by accident. Will be fixed next update (hopefully), also, the transformation is optional and will be reversible.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Found the bug, I was using the video code from my other game by accident. Will be fixed next update (hopefully), also, the transformation is optional and will be reversible.
"Don't come back 'til it's done" doesn't sound optional to me, it sounds more like a repeat of Bailey's gloryhole. When are we going to be able to decline that anyway? It's been forever since you said it would be made optional.

DudeManBroGuy

Apr 14, 2018
Reached a bug that's blocking progression. Stacey's gotta suck off some dudes at a glory hole, but there's no option at all to do so. Maybe I missed something, but I'm sure it was at the mall. Help??

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
"Don't come back 'til it's done" doesn't sound optional to me, it sounds more like a repeat of Bailey's gloryhole. When are we going to be able to decline that anyway? It's been forever since you said it would be made optional.
Hmm, I thought I changed that before. I must have missed it. I'll add it back in to when Bailey first takes you to the gloryhole (if you're past that, just decrease your variable for Bailey a few ticks).

ernella

Feb 26, 2019
Hello, having issues with visiting Riley Jump on evening. only empty screen appears, and only way to exit is to return home via debug menu

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I locked the cage and went to work with 0 arousal. Bailey is still unhappy because I zoned out...
I'll need your debug info to know more, but try going with max lust, then try minimum lust, make sure you're locked for both.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes