kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
I don't know where the bugfix version is at but if you go to the tfgames page and click the Play now button it'll take you to the online version and there i can go see Bailey without the EOC bug, the first post should really be updated because this bug is gamebreaking, you can't progress.

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Oh ok, so the 0.4.8 is broken? ... I mean this game feels clunky from the start. The icons of Reily are still broken ...

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Public version on this thread is definitely bugged, I played a fresh save up to the visiting bailey outside the diner and it eocs.

Yep.The bug fix was never posted hehe. Would be nice if some1 would do that.

Reactions: Seriosha

ArxInvicta

Aug 8, 2017
Double checked, it's not the save file, it's your version. You're using a bugged version.
Could you be so kind and tell the people, where exactly this fixed 0.4.8 version can be found?

The version downloadable here on F95 causes the bug to appear (even from a fresh, new start) and the version downloadable from tfgamessite is 0.4.7, not 0.4.8.

I think most people that encounter the bug have a big problem finding this fixed 0.4.8 version, so it would be splendid if you could help us :p

Reactions: Seriosha

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Could you be so kind and tell the people, where exactly this fixed 0.4.8 version can be found?

The version downloadable here on F95 causes the bug to appear (even from a fresh, new start) and the version downloadable from tfgamessite is 0.4.7, not 0.4.8.

I think most people that encounter the bug have a big problem finding this fixed 0.4.8 version, so it would be splendid if you could help us :p
Patreon, like all my other updates. I know it will be ripped and posted here, and while I don't support that. I'm still happy that you're enjoying the game.

ArxInvicta

Aug 8, 2017
Patreon, like all my other updates. I know it will be ripped and posted here, and while I don't support that. I'm still happy that you're enjoying the game.

Would've been quite nice to say that earlier, that the Bugfix is Patreon only right now :D
I think a lot of people assumed the bugfix is downloadable for free somewhere - not your fault ofc.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes