MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
I'm not sure if i like this or not.. i'll try to explain why. As the Genre type its good i guess.. its also well made, well built but there is one thing i just cant seem to get into and that's the characters. The MC seems to be a push over who will do anything anyone tells him just to orgasm which seems a bit unreal, and the female characters are just too bitchy, manipulating, lying, deceiving, evil? even. I've always thought a Mistress type should be firm but fair and to coax the subject rather than threaten and manipulate. When using the threaten and manipulate method on subjects they are more likely to buck like a bastard and run for the nearest hacksaw or locksmith. Maybe i'm missing the point that this is just fiction though and not reflecting real life at all.

Reactions: gromit6

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I'm not sure if i like this or not.. i'll try to explain why. As the Genre type its good i guess.. its also well made, well built but there is one thing i just cant seem to get into and that's the characters. The MC seems to be a push over who will do anything anyone tells him just to orgasm which seems a bit unreal, and the female characters are just too bitchy, manipulating, lying, deceiving, evil? even. I've always thought a Mistress type should be firm but fair and to coax the subject rather than threaten and manipulate. When using the threaten and manipulate method on subjects they are more likely to buck like a bastard and run for the nearest hacksaw or locksmith. Maybe i'm missing the point that this is just fiction though and not reflecting real life at all.
Yeah, it's just fiction bro. But seriously, most of these games aren't realistic. Any time someone forces you into chastity, you're just a bottle of lube or a tin of butter from sliding in and out of that thing in the first place. If the characters seem mean and bitchy, that's because they're supposed to. And if the Mc appears to be too much of a pushover, that's more of a logistical choice. Hard to make a game when every path you send the character down they have the option to "JUST SAY NO", it's just easier to make the mc a little bitch. Though to be fair, and I hate to be that guy, no-one is forcing you down any route. If you don't like the route, say something, and if you get enough support, I might change it. Or I might tell you to lick, lick, lick my balls. But hey, it doesn't hurt to ask :D.

Reactions: Hubs_in_hose

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
Yeah, it's just fiction bro. But seriously, most of these games aren't realistic. Any time someone forces you into chastity, you're just a bottle of lube or a tin of butter from sliding in and out of that thing in the first place. If the characters seem mean and bitchy, that's because they're supposed to. And if the Mc appears to be too much of a pushover, that's more of a logistical choice. Hard to make a game when every path you send the character down they have the option to "JUST SAY NO", it's just easier to make the mc a little bitch. Though to be fair, and I hate to be that guy, no-one is forcing you down any route. If you don't like the route, say something, and if you get enough support, I might change it. Or I might tell you to lick, lick, lick my balls. But hey, it doesn't hurt to ask :D.
heh well yep that's me told eh..hehe, all i'm saying really though is it would be nice to have 1 or 2 females who weren't so manipulative.. and more coaxing, you still cant say no.. saying no is not what i meant , i just think they could be nice about it so the MC may enjoy the journey more. I did play the whole game through though as uncomfortable for me as it was.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
heh well yep that's me told eh..hehe, all i'm saying really though is it would be nice to have 1 or 2 females who weren't so manipulative.. and more coaxing, you still cant say no.. saying no is not what i meant , i just think they could be nice about it so the MC may enjoy the journey more. I did play the whole game through though as uncomfortable for me as it was.
I mean, aren't most people manipulative? We're all out to get what we want, the only difference is that my characters are a bit more honest about it. (and maybe more willing to break multiple laws).

• Angry
Reactions: QEAPER

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well I know I would prefer it if there was a choice to avoid the forced parts. The early parts of the game before the blackmail were the best bits, IMO. Just Riley bribing the MC with blowjobs to try out crossdressing and anal, which he discovers he really likes. Then Bailey turns up and everything goes downhill. I stuck with it because the reminders that he's being forced into everything aren't too frequent, and games where the MC isn't forced into it seem practically nonexistent, but I'd jump at the chance to play a similar game without the coercion.

Reactions: MajorDespair

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Well I know I would prefer it if there was a choice to avoid the forced parts. The early parts of the game before the blackmail were the best bits, IMO. Just Riley bribing the MC with blowjobs to try out crossdressing and anal, which he discovers he really likes. Then Bailey turns up and everything goes downhill. I stuck with it because the reminders that he's being forced into everything aren't too frequent, and games where the MC isn't forced into it seem practically nonexistent, but I'd jump at the chance to play a similar game without the coercion.
I do eventually plan to go back and tweak some of the earlier blackmail stuff. The game was very linear early on due to me being pretty new to the engine. Now that I know how to make branching paths relatively well, the idea was to add some other filler stuff. Meaning other characters, more interactions outside of just boinking, maybe a mini-game, hypnosis, etc. It's just on the backburner of backburners, that's also on my side-backburner. Meaning that I'll work on that, once I get some writing done for the main questline, and that's after I work on the artwork, and that's after I work on my second game sissy slut. Schedule is uh, pretty full these days :D.

Reactions: MajorDespair

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
I mean, aren't most people manipulative? We're all out to get what we want, the only difference is that my characters are a bit more honest about it. (and maybe more willing to break multiple laws).
erm.. i guess that depends on your perspective of the world.. i think most of us just want to survive best we can without to much hassle, i think manipulating others to get what you want only comes with greed or a desire for more than you have. I'm not here to manipulate or argue though, was just to voice an opinion. Simple as that. Constructive feedback. I hope.

ScorchXi

Aug 8, 2017
is it a bug, or i the paperdoll off by default? i cant figure out how to turn it on

Edit: nevermind i figured it out

Last edited:

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
here is v 0.5.0 enjoy

Here's what I've done:
Lexi now has some more scenes, between 15-20, give or take.

The same can be said of Bailey, though her scenes have been split between the Futa/Fem route.

The sissy route will come later, I need to do some world-building stuff before adding to that. But much of the content is written.

I've been re-vamping/tweaking the visuals for the game and while I didn't reach my goal of re-doing five scenes day, due to last minute tweaks, I plan to move forward with that idea in the future.

Currently the MC's image bubble is just a placeholder, but I'm going to be re-working that by using variables to make it a fully functional dynamic system. My attempts thus far at this were... Not great, but worry not. I'll get something done that's palatable.

You can now increase your breast size at the clinic, and hopefully I didn't miss anything important/the outfits look alright with that.

Lactation has been added to the game, it's currently rudimentary, but I do plan to expand upon it in the near future. In order to access this, rub your breasts a certain amount of times until you trigger a new scene.

I've fixed the hand job animation. Well, made it better at least. The balls/vagina are now locked in place, making the thing look a bit better. But these old animations still need some heavy tweaks.

There's now a new outfit added to the game as well as more planned. My artwork is coming along... Decently. I'm still no Picasso, but it's getting better.

There's a new system being introduced to deal with your excessive lust (as it can get annoying at times) but it's only in the rough stages. Right now it just temporary disables your modifiers, though I'll be tweaking it to do more in the future.

Well, I think that's about it. This update was... Well, it took a lot of work, but it's only fitting. This is the 50th update and it marks one whole year since I've started development on the game. I'm not entirely sure I would have stuck with it without your support, so thank you guys. From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate you.

Note: To celebrate the 50th update, if you have an idea for a scene or something in the game. Message me on discord, here, tfgames, it doesn't matter where. Just send them my way, I'll read as many as I can and add a few to the game (provided they don't suck :p).

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
here is v 0.5.0 enjoy

Here's what I've done:
Lexi now has some more scenes, between 15-20, give or take.

The same can be said of Bailey, though her scenes have been split between the Futa/Fem route.

The sissy route will come later, I need to do some world-building stuff before adding to that. But much of the content is written.

I've been re-vamping/tweaking the visuals for the game and while I didn't reach my goal of re-doing five scenes day, due to last minute tweaks, I plan to move forward with that idea in the future.

Currently the MC's image bubble is just a placeholder, but I'm going to be re-working that by using variables to make it a fully functional dynamic system. My attempts thus far at this were... Not great, but worry not. I'll get something done that's palatable.

You can now increase your breast size at the clinic, and hopefully I didn't miss anything important/the outfits look alright with that.

Lactation has been added to the game, it's currently rudimentary, but I do plan to expand upon it in the near future. In order to access this, rub your breasts a certain amount of times until you trigger a new scene.

I've fixed the hand job animation. Well, made it better at least. The balls/vagina are now locked in place, making the thing look a bit better. But these old animations still need some heavy tweaks.

There's now a new outfit added to the game as well as more planned. My artwork is coming along... Decently. I'm still no Picasso, but it's getting better.

There's a new system being introduced to deal with your excessive lust (as it can get annoying at times) but it's only in the rough stages. Right now it just temporary disables your modifiers, though I'll be tweaking it to do more in the future.

Well, I think that's about it. This update was... Well, it took a lot of work, but it's only fitting. This is the 50th update and it marks one whole year since I've started development on the game. I'm not entirely sure I would have stuck with it without your support, so thank you guys. From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate you.

Note: To celebrate the 50th update, if you have an idea for a scene or something in the game. Message me on discord, here, tfgames, it doesn't matter where. Just send them my way, I'll read as many as I can and add a few to the game (provided they don't suck :p).
Huh, you guys work quick.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So am I interpreting this correctly? It looks like in this sissy game, players playing as a sissy get a grand total of one new scene in this latest update. What the fuck?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes