GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
The version on the OP is already the Bugfix one, or i better download the version of Procritic ?

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
I got a loop with Lexi when she asks for a vagina, you go the clinic, have sex and these events repeat.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I got a loop with Lexi when she asks for a vagina, you go the clinic, have sex and these events repeat.
That's something that was left in while testing, it will be fixed next release. I haven't done a bugfix because you aren't really missing out on anything.

Reactions: deskald

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
That's something that was left in while testing, it will be fixed next release. I haven't done a bugfix because you aren't really missing out on anything.
is there a way to fix my save so I can actually visit bailey? I've redownloaded the game and the fix several times but each time when i try to visit bailey it just says EOC in the text box

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
is there a way to fix my save so I can actually visit bailey? I've redownloaded the game and the fix several times but each time when i try to visit bailey it just says EOC in the text box
The easy solution would be to start a new game, but I'll be addressing that bug in the future. Likely at the end of the month.

Reactions: MMaaggiicc

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
btw.. the game still be awesome and when i see it a new update run for it and take it, and know that i will have a hot night that night hehe. Really, i love this game...
I hope u include some other tgirs to the game... more femdom (or even futa) content to dominate de transtition male. If we see in retrospective, we start in the situation of choose a life with a girl or with a trans (Bailey) [we, the human player, no the character, know her]. Later in game, we need to choose to change the gender role but always have a girl or trans near. I hope that still be like this, for not overcome a male or put gay content... so, I hope the game continuos the adventure to explore the essence to be sumisive to our girl (girlfriend or the girl we choose to stay in her hand, or at her feet).
Oh, and another thing, i think the character have a lot of resistance like always.. cost a lot of convince him to take a path, i don't know, maybe in time, he/she have lost that way to confront, to answer... i mean, maybe the character be more seductive or ambicious in the responses u know, not confront always, maybe speak more curious, play the game that the npc whant to seek. Well, enoff of my bad english and filosofy of essence. But i need to say it... good night! =)

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
I also have this line, I thought it was End Of Contents.
Is it a bug?

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
this is the new verison 0.4.9 ,enjoy it

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Here is v 0.4.9 with bugfixes enjoy

Changelog:
New scenes with each character
Bugfixes, too many minor ones to list, but most of them were m2f related.

Note: Starting next month, the updates will be centered around specific characters instead of me trying to give everyone in the game multiple scenes for multiple routes.

I plan to either break it up into m2/m2futa/sissy, or if you guys want, I can disregard the sissy stuff (Temporarily to flesh out the m2f stuff, but I'll do a poll).

Next months winners are Lexi and Bailey, meaning they'll be getting all the scenes.

ligarnat

Mar 20, 2019
I got trapped in a submenu with no options after hitting something about meeting Riley in the park

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes