Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'll look into those missing resources but, most of the time people post these things, the resources are there. They just didn't load in the browser for whatever reason.
It doesn't really matter if the files literally aren't there or not, if there's a typo in the path or whatever it still needs fixing.

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
The further you get into the game the worst the characters become. Lex is probably the most tolerable and that's amazing. Bailey and especially Riley can go pound sand. It's not easy to make me come to hate characters in a game but congrats you did!

Sadly we're forced to interact with them in order for the game to progress. Probably why I'll doubt I'll pick this up any more since I've played to the end of the current release and I can't stand those two anymore. I'm taking both of their advice of if you don't like me treating you like dogshit then don't come back.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
guys i seem to be stuck riley has left and i work for bailey i dont know what to do i puy on work closths and get you put on cloths still look like a man put on chasity nothing haping keeps spaning work no text at all

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
guys i seem to be stuck riley has left and i work for bailey i dont know what to do i puy on work closths and get you put on cloths still look like a man put on chasity nothing haping keeps spaning work no text at all
I believe that early on you need to lock the chastity manually.

Reactions: austinhaney6969

cam1126

Feb 5, 2019
i can play the game but every time i click anything i get an error message, that and alot of the pics seem to be missing

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
i can play the game but every time i click anything i get an error message, that and alot of the pics seem to be missing
It may help if you state what the error message said. It will also help if you state which Web-browser (brand & version) and Operating System (brand & version) you are using.

Twine based games required access to the web-browser's Local Storage cache, so make sure you:
a. aren't running in a privacy mode (like Chrome's Incognito) or with Cookies disable.
b. are using a brand that includes a Local Storage cache, and that allows access to it for the `file:` protocol.

Reactions: austinhaney6969

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
So, how much cuckold/ntr is there in this game ? I whant to know because it's my fav fetiche. The first time i played it i remmember that there where two scenes as far as i've played, but is there more ? Or it stop there ?

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
So, how much cuckold/ntr is there in this game ? I whant to know because it's my fav fetiche. The first time i played it i remmember that there where two scenes as far as i've played, but is there more ? Or it stop there ?
There's been a few more scenes since then added, but it's pretty light stuff, barely counts as ntr if I'm being honest. Though I have plans to add much more eventually.

Reactions: mininator1

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I was just thinking of when Bailey tries to whore you out, and how I previously chose not to be into guys; I was thinking of a couple of other ways that could be taken. I believe I mentioned her also having shemale clients for you previously, but another possibility would be for you to choose to be OK with gay-for-pay, you aren't going to fuck dudes for fun, but if the money is good enough...
I'm not super into prostitution as a fetish, so I can't really say for sure, but I imagine that not being into the john but being into the money would add some spice to it? Might need to run that one past some people more into it to find out for definite.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I was just thinking of when Bailey tries to whore you out, and how I previously chose not to be into guys; I was thinking of a couple of other ways that could be taken. I believe I mentioned her also having shemale clients for you previously, but another possibility would be for you to choose to be OK with gay-for-pay, you aren't going to fuck dudes for fun, but if the money is good enough...
I'm not super into prostitution as a fetish, so I can't really say for sure, but I imagine that not being into the john but being into the money would add some spice to it? Might need to run that one past some people more into it to find out for definite.
I planned on making the "whore you out" stuff go either way, with an option. There's a "gay" variable in the game that keeps track of the gay stuff you've done, and if it's above a certain point, you get more guy/guy stuff, or you on guy pretty much. I toyed with the idea of a "shemale mode", but I figured it would probably just be easier to let you determine that stuff on the fly. As far as I can remember, I don't THINK there's any forced M/M content, other than the minor groping stuff. Johns quest-line for instance is completely optional, I don't plan on forcing that into the main story, though I will keep track of variables for extra content.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I planned on making the "whore you out" stuff go either way, with an option. There's a "gay" variable in the game that keeps track of the gay stuff you've done, and if it's above a certain point, you get more guy/guy stuff, or you on guy pretty much. I toyed with the idea of a "shemale mode", but I figured it would probably just be easier to let you determine that stuff on the fly. As far as I can remember, I don't THINK there's any forced M/M content, other than the minor groping stuff. Johns quest-line for instance is completely optional, I don't plan on forcing that into the main story, though I will keep track of variables for extra content.
Yeah, I don't mean a shemale mode for the entire game or anything. I've seen that done, and it didn't work very well. I was just thinking that if you choose to do the prostitution with Bailey that she might have female clients as well as male ones. If you're OK with guys you'd get both, if not then you'd just get the female ones. It sounds like that's planned to be a thing, but not there yet?

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Yeah, I don't mean a shemale mode for the entire game or anything. I've seen that done, and it didn't work very well. I was just thinking that if you choose to do the prostitution with Bailey that she might have female clients as well as male ones. If you're OK with guys you'd get both, if not then you'd just get the female ones. It sounds like that's planned to be a thing, but not there yet?
Well, there's the gloryhole content, and it's implied they're men. But it's all just a dick through a hole, so nothing concrete. And eventually I plan to add actual whore tasks, though most of it so far is cam-whore/typical e-thottery/catfishing and the like. I planned on just letting people choose whether to do certain tasks. So once the system is done, which could take a bit. It will go something like, Bailey tells you to please X amount of people, rando walks in, if Male, you can say, no thank you. With a variable being kept track of. So if you say no to the males X amount of times, you'll see male clients less and less, and so on and so forth for female/shemale clients. Though, and I can't stress this enough, that's all theoretical as of now. I have some of the writing done, and I've been tweaking a system kind of like that for my other game (Sissy Slut).

Basically, I'm not going to "force" you to fuck dudes. In fact, technically speaking, you aren't forced to get breasts (though it does block some content off). If you want to play as a trappy dude, it's do-able. Not easy, but do-able. Be warned though, if you say yes to certain content, you've essentially opened the floodgates. Say yes to gay stuff and didn't really mean it? Well, sucks to be you. Say yes to the first glory-hole task but don't want to do the rest? Tough titties. Actions have consequences. So if you're seeing a lot of "GaY" stuff, well, that's on you.

Reactions: numanumani

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Basically, I'm not going to "force" you to fuck dudes. In fact, technically speaking, you aren't forced to get breasts (though it does block some content off). If you want to play as a trappy dude, it's do-able. Not easy, but do-able. Be warned though, if you say yes to certain content, you've essentially opened the floodgates. Say yes to gay stuff and didn't really mean it? Well, sucks to be you. Say yes to the first glory-hole task but don't want to do the rest? Tough titties. Actions have consequences. So if you're seeing a lot of "GaY" stuff, well, that's on you.
Well, I'm not seeing it as I told Bailey to fuck off when she tried to make you. Seems a little inflexible though, would it really be that hard to let people change their minds later? Especially with fetish content; if you choose to try something and don't like it, locking you into doing it again next time it comes up isn't great.
Regarding the prostitution specifically though, I was just wondering if fucking people you aren't attracted to for money was part of the fetish. I don't mind prostitution but it isn't a fetish of mine either so I don't know.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Well, I'm not seeing it as I told Bailey to fuck off when she tried to make you. Seems a little inflexible though, would it really be that hard to let people change their minds later? Especially with fetish content; if you choose to try something and don't like it, locking you into doing it again next time it comes up isn't great.
Regarding the prostitution specifically though, I was just wondering if fucking people you aren't attracted to for money was part of the fetish. I don't mind prostitution but it isn't a fetish of mine either so I don't know.
It's not impossible to put in a little "cheat" menu for fetishes, but It's not something I'm worried about at the moment. As for the prostitution fetish, maybe. I mean, when I implement all that stuff I plan on making it mostly headshots+Closeups. So there won't be much room for X is unattractive when you can just skip X if you want. And if you're not into dudes, I might make a toggle or something for that. Something like a "Press to enable", but who knows. The system is nowhere near ready to make those kinds of calls.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's not impossible to put in a little "cheat" menu for fetishes, but It's not something I'm worried about at the moment. As for the prostitution fetish, maybe. I mean, when I implement all that stuff I plan on making it mostly headshots+Closeups. So there won't be much room for X is unattractive when you can just skip X if you want. And if you're not into dudes, I might make a toggle or something for that. Something like a "Press to enable", but who knows. The system is nowhere near ready to make those kinds of calls.
I think we're talking cross-purposes; I'm talking about the event with Bailey that's already in the game. Personally I'm quite happy with our character refusing to do it automatically, I was just wondering if people who aren't into dudes but are into prostitution might want the choice to do the guy anyway for the money.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I think we're talking cross-purposes; I'm talking about the event with Bailey that's already in the game. Personally I'm quite happy with our character refusing to do it automatically, I was just wondering if people who aren't into dudes but are into prostitution might want the choice to do the guy anyway for the money.
Oh, if you're talking about current, maybe. And eventually. I have way too many things to do at the moment to be re-visiting old scenes and adding more variables. Work work work and all that.

zatchbay

Mar 12, 2019
I keep getting this error message and it doesnt load the images. Not sure if this has been addressed before

Error: Could not find file 'jquery-ui.js'

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I keep getting this error message and it doesnt load the images. Not sure if this has been addressed before

Error: Could not find file 'jquery-ui.js'
Make sure you have cookies+javascript enabled. Some forms of ad blocker might mess with it as well.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes