smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Is it possible for the MC to change fully into a women or do the keep their penis on all paths?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Did the new version remove female characters auto-masturbating when arousal reaches maximum? I'm sure they used to do that.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't think so... let me double check. I might have tweaked something and forgot about it.

Edit: Seems to work for me.
I figured it out, I think...
I noticed that on walking around town the game still thought she was caged, going to the clinic and switching to male and back to female sorted that. Still getting references to her cock and prostate, but no cage references and she's masturbating when arousal fills up now.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I figured it out, I think...
I noticed that on walking around town the game still thought she was caged, going to the clinic and switching to male and back to female sorted that. Still getting references to her cock and prostate, but no cage references and she's masturbating when arousal fills up now.
That's one of the many things I need to and add stuff to. I just haven't written out all the possible scenes and variations with variables, but it's coming! Eventually, writing is slow sometimes.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
While playing, I reached a point where the character's breasts started leaking, and from then on, if I "Rub breasts", I get a screen with no options on it. Clicking "Options" on the left sidebar, then "Debug" and "Lactation Test" gives me the "Home menu" option as a workaround. This was on version 0.5.0.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
While playing, I reached a point where the character's breasts started leaking, and from then on, if I "Rub breasts", I get a screen with no options on it. Clicking "Options" on the left sidebar, then "Debug" and "Lactation Test" gives me the "Home menu" option as a workaround. This was on version 0.5.0.
If you send me your save, I'll investigate.

bullwozi

Nov 29, 2018
austinhaney6969
Sup! wonderfull game xD truly been following it for a long while, but i'm just gonna put this out there :D
5 characters with 3 gender routes each -> 15 routes multiplied by any possible branches of each route xD
As a fellow but different dev for the sake of your sanity and the futher of the project, you might want to consider limiting things to maybe 1 gender path per side character maybe and 2 for the two mains.

Oh well love the game :D in the end you do you, it's yours!

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
austinhaney6969
Sup! wonderfull game xD truly been following it for a long while, but i'm just gonna put this out there :D
5 characters with 3 gender routes each -> 15 routes multiplied by any possible branches of each route xD
As a fellow but different dev for the sake of your sanity and the futher of the project, you might want to consider limiting things to maybe 1 gender path per side character maybe and 2 for the two mains.

Oh well love the game :D in the end you do you, it's yours!
Some characters actually are limited. Lexi's route can only be continued as a futa/female and Johns route can only be continued as a fem/sissy. I don't really plan to limit things too much in the near future, but eventually the routes will start to merge back into the main branch.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That's one of the many things I need to and add stuff to. I just haven't written out all the possible scenes and variations with variables, but it's coming! Eventually, writing is slow sometimes.
Thinking about the chastity thing, female characters being placed in hypnotic chastity so masturbating just made them more frustrated and horny and they had to get permission to cum would be a hot sidequest fetish.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Thinking about the chastity thing, female characters being placed in hypnotic chastity so masturbating just made them more frustrated and horny and they had to get permission to cum would be a hot sidequest fetish.
I've hinted at that a bit, but it's going to be awhile before I can go through all the variables and implement female chastity. Also, logistically, it's a bit more complicated than male chastity.

mio008

Mar 27, 2019
Could this one incredibly nice, amazingly awesome person who deserves all the tastiest cookies in the world post a link to the new update?

it would be much appreciated!

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Could this one incredibly nice, amazingly awesome person who deserves all the tastiest cookies in the world post a link to the new update?

it would be much appreciated!
I see your cookies and offer a tasty apple pie to NOT post it :p.

mio008

Mar 27, 2019
I see your cookies and offer a tasty apple pie to NOT post it :p.
i would totaly oneup you with cookie-dough ice-cream, but i already feel kinda guity asking for a link while knowing you're here xo

still, my compliments for the game, it's been awesome playing it ^^

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
i would totaly oneup you with cookie-dough ice-cream, but i already feel kinda guity asking for a link while knowing you're here xo

still, my compliments for the game, it's been awesome playing it ^^
Ehh, it's fine. I'm just glad you're enjoying the game.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I've hinted at that a bit, but it's going to be awhile before I can go through all the variables and implement female chastity. Also, logistically, it's a bit more complicated than male chastity.
Huh, I don't remember anything hinting at that. Not sure what you mean about it being more complicated though, how so?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes