austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Huh, I don't remember anything hinting at that. Not sure what you mean about it being more complicated though, how so?
Avatar wise, that whole system itself is pretty complicated. I would need to devise some female chastity that only appears in the scenes it's needed and only under clothes, and doesn't peek out, and that's without getting into all the variables for other scenes. Example: Lexi rubs your pussy but you're in a chastity belt, so I have to account for that. And believe me there's A LOT of scenes where that would be relevant.

mio008

Mar 27, 2019
Ehh, it's fine. I'm just glad you're enjoying the game.
i really am! The story is pretty intriguing. especially with all the hints sacha keeps throwing around, i'm pretty curious where that's going^^

though there's one thing i've noticed, and that's that both sasha and john notice your pussy for the first time twice in a row, which is a bit strange ;) but you might have fixed that already...

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
i really am! The story is pretty intriguing. especially with all the hints sacha keeps throwing around, i'm pretty curious where that's going^^

though there's one thing i've noticed, and that's that both sasha and john notice your pussy for the first time twice in a row, which is a bit strange ;) but you might have fixed that already...
Hmm, I'll have to look into that. It might just be that my writing overlapped on those scenes.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Avatar wise, that whole system itself is pretty complicated. I would need to devise some female chastity that only appears in the scenes it's needed and only under clothes, and doesn't peek out, and that's without getting into all the variables for other scenes. Example: Lexi rubs your pussy but you're in a chastity belt, so I have to account for that. And believe me there's A LOT of scenes where that would be relevant.
Ah, I was talking about hypnotic chastity, where she gets hypnotised to not be able to cum unless someone else makes her. There wouldn't be a physical chastity belt.

mio008

Mar 27, 2019
Ah, I was talking about hypnotic chastity, where she gets hypnotised to not be able to cum unless someone else makes her. There wouldn't be a physical chastity belt.
actually, that would not be such a good idea. every scene would need a second scene just to take this into account, doubling the work for the author.

if you want to do that, it would be better to work with a trigger word. Like saying stradivarius makes you cum, and saying octopi makes you hella horny. that way you can play with it, and it won't interfere with the other content.

hell, you could even make a few random events where you walk through town and someone happens to say it, hehe...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
actually, that would not be such a good idea. every scene would need a second scene just to take this into account, doubling the work for the author.

if you want to do that, it would be better to work with a trigger word. Like saying stradivarius makes you cum, and saying octopi makes you hella horny. that way you can play with it, and it won't interfere with the other content.

hell, you could even make a few random events where you walk through town and someone happens to say it, hehe...
Um, no. Having a trigger word needed for her to cum would require every scene to account for that, as scenes would need to either have her not cumming where she now does, or have her partner use the trigger. Just having the touch of another woman be enough to get her off would not require any changes, as the scenes already have her fucking other women.
I like the idea of horny triggers and cumming on command triggers, but there's no way they would work as part of a chastity suggestion without a major overhaul. Hypnotically disabling her masturbation options but letting other women make her cum as normal would be far simpler.

mio008

Mar 27, 2019
Um, no. Having a trigger word needed for her to cum would require every scene to account for that, as scenes would need to either have her not cumming where she now does, or have her partner use the trigger. Just having the touch of another woman be enough to get her off would not require any changes, as the scenes already have her fucking other women.
I like the idea of horny triggers and cumming on command triggers, but there's no way they would work as part of a chastity suggestion without a major overhaul. Hypnotically disabling her masturbation options but letting other women make her cum as normal would be far simpler.
i meant a trigger to make her cum instantly, at that very moment, not only at that moment. So other orgasms would not be affected. it's like installing a button and when you press it she cums, but she can cum even if you "press" other buttons, ifyouknowwhatimean ;).I thought that would be obvious, so i didn't specify it.

Bad habit of mine, once it sounds right in my head, i often ignore the fact that it might sound different to others x/

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
i meant a trigger to make her cum instantly, at that very moment, not only at that moment. So other orgasms would not be affected. it's like installing a button and when you press it she cums, but she can cum even if you "press" other buttons, ifyouknowwhatimean ;).I thought that would be obvious, so i didn't specify it.

Bad habit of mine, once it sounds right in my head, i often ignore the fact that it might sound different to others x/
That's a very hot thing to do with a girl, but we're talking about chastity. And while I can't speak for austinhaney6969, I think that hypnotic chastity that compels her to sleep with people rather than masturbating is much more in line with the 'making her a slut' theme of the game than an orgasm trigger which, while hot, is more of a hypnofetish thing than a corruption thing.
I certainly wouldn't complain if a hypnotist character appeared and brainwashed her to cum herself stupid whenever she heard the word 'pickles', but it would be quite a departure from what the game has been so far so I'm not expecting it.

mio008

Mar 27, 2019
That's a very hot thing to do with a girl, but we're talking about chastity. And while I can't speak for austinhaney6969, I think that hypnotic chastity that compels her to sleep with people rather than masturbating is much more in line with the 'making her a slut' theme of the game than an orgasm trigger which, while hot, is more of a hypnofetish thing than a corruption thing.
I certainly wouldn't complain if a hypnotist character appeared and brainwashed her to cum herself stupid whenever she heard the word 'pickles', but it would be quite a departure from what the game has been so far so I'm not expecting it.
when you put it lake that, i completely agree!

p.s. still no link? anyone?

Heshallburn

Mar 6, 2019
This may be a stupid question....but with each update, do I need to extract it in the existing directory that the game is in? Or do I leave as an independent directory? I've had some errors and things not loading correctly from time to time. Also I feel like I might be missing some content. I have seen the author speak about a "realty" job and I don't remember reading anything about that.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
This may be a stupid question....but with each update, do I need to extract it in the existing directory that the game is in? Or do I leave as an independent directory? I've had some errors and things not loading correctly from time to time. Also I feel like I might be missing some content. I have seen the author speak about a "realty" job and I don't remember reading anything about that.
You extract it to it's own directory, and the realty thing is about the other game I'm developing, sissy slut. You can find it on tfgames.

Reactions: Heshallburn

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Could you remove the dimension alt names from all of the images? I use a TTS which picks up the alt text. I use TTS due to reading difficulty. Thanx. ;)

c._.99

Jul 19, 2017
For me, i loaded a save from disk and when i click on Bailey, for example, only appears this: " $BaileyRevealMale "

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes