austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
There is no mention in the changelog in this thread's OP of a bug fix to v0.4.0. On your Discord you told user Chaosje on Sunday 3-23: "I'll manually add the bugfix into the live version. That should fix your issues." Sunday 3-23 was after the release of v0.4.0 (which was on 3-20), and that bugfix is neither mentioned here nor is it available here. I understand that v0.4.0 is a release for patrons, and that v0.3.9 is the latest public release. But my point about a heads-up is still valid as the only place a bug fix is mentioned is in your Discord's bugs channel, and that fix is for a live version of the game and not the downloadable version.

EDIT: I just got to the texts-by-phone part of the game and everything seems to be working just fine in this game that I started yesterday in v0.4.0. I can visit Sasha, which is something that I could not do in my previous v0.3.8-updated to-v0.4.0 game.

So that you don't think that all I have is criticism I'd like to mention that I think this game is great. It has a LOT of content, is well-written, and fun to play. I just left a nice review that upped the average score.

Needs more shoe choices, though. Lots more shoe choices. At least the sexy Black Mary Jane heels such as in the game Secretary, and that you see Bailey wearing in this game. Oh, and it'd be really nice if we got to pick our own girly name rather than being forced into "Stacey".
Hmm, noted. I could have sworn I fixed the bug before doing the .0.3.9 public release, but there's a chance something could have slipped through the cracks. Also, about shoes. They've just been on the back-burner for practicality. Until I added those test bubbles, you couldn't see what shoes the avatar was even wearing (and the majority of people use the avatar as opposed to the images). But I plan to add more.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Having started a new game to see Sasha's events (which I liked; it's nice to have MC on top, it's just a little different), I'm reminded of how disappointing the last few events with Riley were when playing them again. Most of her events have been all about different kinds of kinky fun, but the most recent ones were really boring. Having MC just sit idle for a few hours? Doing housework? Who thought that would be fun? Some of the earlier scenes may not have been my kink, (like the spanking, not really into that - but plenty of pretty bums at least), but I know that's a pretty common fetish for others. But who has a fetish for sitting quietly doing nothing??

Reactions: AWolfe

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Having started a new game to see Sasha's events (which I liked; it's nice to have MC on top, it's just a little different), I'm reminded of how disappointing the last few events with Riley were when playing them again. Most of her events have been all about different kinds of kinky fun, but the most recent ones were really boring. Having MC just sit idle for a few hours? Doing housework? Who thought that would be fun? Some of the earlier scenes may not have been my kink, (like the spanking, not really into that - but plenty of pretty bums at least), but I know that's a pretty common fetish for others. But who has a fetish for sitting quietly doing nothing??
Someone requested that I put in "denial" fetishes, I figured I'd try my hand at writing it. I'm not into ALOT of the kinks in the game, but hey, any way to stretch the creative noodle.

Reactions: Jesse Gilbert

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Someone requested that I put in "denial" fetishes, I figured I'd try my hand at writing it. I'm not into ALOT of the kinks in the game, but hey, any way to stretch the creative noodle.
That... isn't what I think of when I think of denial. Maybe it's another meaning I'm not familiar with, but to me denial means being denied orgasm, either short term like Riley did early on, or long term like you have with the chastity. Being ignored completely, I guess that's a fetish but I can't think of what I'd call it. The earlier scene where MC was tied up and gagged was somewhat similar, but perhaps covered the frustration a bit better (not to mention having images). While on the topic of that scene, it could do with some work; the game tells you when you try to go there that you'd better have a gag, but Riley never told you to bring one. It's rather weird that you just know that she wants a gag. Also no gag shows up on the picture at the side.

One thing I would suggest, if you're going to introduce stranger fetishes like that, would be to have a settings screen where you can turn them on or off, like many other games have. That way people who don't share those fetishes don't have to go through those events to get to the ones they are interested in. Also putting several of them in a row so that it's the bulk of an update is probably not the best idea.

Reactions: AWolfe

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
That... isn't what I think of when I think of denial. Maybe it's another meaning I'm not familiar with, but to me denial means being denied orgasm, either short term like Riley did early on, or long term like you have with the chastity. Being ignored completely, I guess that's a fetish but I can't think of what I'd call it. The earlier scene where MC was tied up and gagged was somewhat similar, but perhaps covered the frustration a bit better (not to mention having images). While on the topic of that scene, it could do with some work; the game tells you when you try to go there that you'd better have a gag, but Riley never told you to bring one. It's rather weird that you just know that she wants a gag. Also no gag shows up on the picture at the side.

One thing I would suggest, if you're going to introduce stranger fetishes like that, would be to have a settings screen where you can turn them on or off, like many other games have. That way people who don't share those fetishes don't have to go through those events to get to the ones they are interested in. Also putting several of them in a row so that it's the bulk of an update is probably not the best idea.
I could have sworn there was a scene telling you to bring a gag... I'll double check sometime. There's always the chance I missed it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I could have sworn there was a scene telling you to bring a gag... I'll double check sometime. There's always the chance I missed it.
There isn't. I checked the script, and there's a half finished scene that isn't referenced anywhere that mentions getting a gag ("University 51"), but she doesn't tell you to get one or even mention gags in the event immediately prior to when you need one.

pindosxxxl

Apr 5, 2017
0.4.1 update

Story Stuff:
I've added 5+ scenes for all the characters.
Due to popular demand, next update I'll be tweaking it so you can skip the gloryhole stuff if you so desire.
UI Stuff:
I've added accordions to the the left sidebar, the wardrobe, and the stores.
I've also made a variety of minor tweeks that I feel improve on the over-all look and feel. (Though there does need to be more work done).
Background Stuff:
I've worked on a few things behind the scenes, tweaks, bugfixes, rebalancing. I don't have a detailed list, but most things should be fixed, or at least work better.

Reactions: eagleslash
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes