Oct 16, 2017
The last 5 or so times I have visited John I've had to use the "Go Home" option in the "Debug Menu" tab in order to continue the game, as it gets stuck only showing the option of popping a supplement pill or not, nothing else like "Sleep" or "Wardrobe" button.
I think it might have possibly been once Jeff was introduced into the picture for the first time, and after that that stuff above started happening, though I am not 100% certain.

Oct 16, 2017
"Hey, get dressed and lie down."
First thing Riley says before MC undresses and gets some Tender Loving from her, scene 2 or 3 after the "pickup package from park" scene.

Frankdeboner

Oct 6, 2017
Hi Austinhaney6969, i play public ver 0.5.1 bugfix but always get "end of content" after bailey confess, please check it

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That's strange... It's there for me, let me double check.
It's there now with yesterday's bugfix, I'm running through the early parts again fine now. I notice that going to the university isn't advancing the time, though.

Edit: And just after I say that I hit a more severe bug; a blank passage when going to the diner after Bailey takes our slut's key.

Last edited:

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
It's there now with yesterday's bugfix, I'm running through the early parts again fine now. I notice that going to the university isn't advancing the time, though.

Edit: And just after I say that I hit a more severe bug; a blank passage when going to the diner after Bailey takes our slut's key.
I've released both a public bugfix and re-release on patreon that includes the bugfix pre-installed. It should fix all the Home screens being empty.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I've released both a public bugfix and re-release on patreon that includes the bugfix pre-installed. It should fix all the Home screens being empty.
I'm afraid it doesn't fix this one when you go to the diner while too aroused; you have to use the debug menu to get back.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I'm afraid it doesn't fix this one when you go to the diner while too aroused; you have to use the debug menu to get back.
Ahh, so it wasn't a bug on the home menu, it as me leaving out a button to get to the home menu. I must have mis-read. either way, I'll fix it next update.

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
After dicking Riley in the butt for the first time, the game tell you to go to work. When I go to work, its just a background of the diner and no options. Going home using debug and going back to work does not fix this.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
After dicking Riley in the butt for the first time, the game tell you to go to work. When I go to work, its just a background of the diner and no options. Going home using debug and going back to work does not fix this.
Spend a few days doing something else, then go back. When it happened to me that allowed me to progress. Also might want to try doing it at a different arousal level, that might help too.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
seem to be stuck with Riley, already bought the collar but can't seem to equip it so cant visit her

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
austinhaney6969 I found a bunch more bugs in the early game. I attached saves for them so you should be able to tell exactly where they are.
First one if you visit Lexi after she tells you to grow a pussy you get a blank screen.
Second one is some version of the home screen. You mentioned fixing one that sounds like this so it might be fixed already.
Third one you visit Lexi some time and we just get the tail end of a scene, there was no passage before that it just went straight to that.
Fourth one doesn't block you or anything, but there's a shitload of blank space below the home button.
Last one the first version of Lexi offering to let you shoot some video for her each Monday plays every Monday.

Also some without saves;
In the salon, the button for ear piercings says clit piercing before you buy them.
The 'Party Stuff' button gives a 'Double-click to edit' passage.
The chatbox avatar image CSS is still broken. The width and max-width CSS rules should be removed from the .chatbox img selector.

And in addition to that, am I remembering right that you aren't too happy with the home interface and were looking for a way to improve it?

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
austinhaney6969 I found a bunch more bugs in the early game. I attached saves for them so you should be able to tell exactly where they are.
First one if you visit Lexi after she tells you to grow a pussy you get a blank screen.
Second one is some version of the home screen. You mentioned fixing one that sounds like this so it might be fixed already.
Third one you visit Lexi some time and we just get the tail end of a scene, there was no passage before that it just went straight to that.
Fourth one doesn't block you or anything, but there's a shitload of blank space below the home button.
Last one the first version of Lexi offering to let you shoot some video for her each Monday plays every Monday.

Also some without saves;
In the salon, the button for ear piercings says clit piercing before you buy them.
The 'Party Stuff' button gives a 'Double-click to edit' passage.
The chatbox avatar image CSS is still broken. The width and max-width CSS rules should be removed from the .chatbox img selector.

And in addition to that, am I remembering right that you aren't too happy with the home interface and were looking for a way to improve it?
I've modified the home interface and I think the bugs with blank screens while on the home menu are now fixed. As for the rest of the bugs, I'll look over them in just a bit. The chatbox css is broken? It seems to work fine for me... I'll look into that.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I've modified the home interface and I think the bugs with blank screens while on the home menu are now fixed. As for the rest of the bugs, I'll look over them in just a bit. The chatbox css is broken? It seems to work fine for me... I'll look into that.
The character images are squished vertically, it doesn't look good.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes