Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
I'm running into a lot issues where certain sections are just blank. If I choose to visit bailey or lexi, or walk around town, it just leads to a blank screen with $(text)revealsissy. For example, if I choose to visit lexi, I get a blank screen with $LexiRevealSissy and that's it. No other options so I have to exit and reload the save. Also, if I choose to make the video for lexi instead of paying off debt to her, after I click the home menu button after that screen, it loops back to option to pay lexi or do the video so I have to pay her to progress. Currently stuck after going to the sorority and lexi and riley first kiss. After clicking, home menu, it loads to blank screen with only thing is the checkbox for taking the supplements.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm running into a lot issues where certain sections are just blank. If I choose to visit bailey or lexi, or walk around town, it just leads to a blank screen with $(text)revealsissy. For example, if I choose to visit lexi, I get a blank screen with $LexiRevealSissy and that's it. No other options so I have to exit and reload the save. Also, if I choose to make the video for lexi instead of paying off debt to her, after I click the home menu button after that screen, it loops back to option to pay lexi or do the video so I have to pay her to progress. Currently stuck after going to the sorority and lexi and riley first kiss. After clicking, home menu, it loads to blank screen with only thing is the checkbox for taking the supplements.
Use the debug menu to return home and try again, those $[Name]RevealSissy messages should only appear once.

Soran11

Jun 10, 2018
i keep getting stuck randomly,

like, there is no way for me to proceed, anything i can do about this?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
i keep getting stuck randomly,

like, there is no way for me to proceed, anything i can do about this?
The 'home' button on the debug menu will fix that. Hopefully it will be fixed next update.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
So why the fuck did the game say "click here for no NTR shit" and then show it anyway?
Uh, did you press the wrong button? Because if you click ntr, you get some full on ntr blowjob stuff, and if you click no, your character doesn't stick around and Riley chases after you.

jakyboi4662

Jul 7, 2017
Uh, did you press the wrong button? Because if you click ntr, you get some full on ntr blowjob stuff, and if you click no, your character doesn't stick around and Riley chases after you.
Yeah idk what the fuck my problem was, something else had made me upset before I posted that. so sorry about that little outburst
I clicked on the right one but was still greeted with the blowjob scene, which is what threw me off, while it isnt NTR, i still feel it should warn us that its gonna happen, by that i mean warn us Riley is gonna cheat like that or something idk, i'd say skip it but it does kinda tie in to the story (also my bad if there was a warning, i had cheat menu open and it covers the prompt and only shows choices)

jakyboi4662

Jul 7, 2017
Btw, i love your game otherwise, kind of a niche market but i love those who create content of this nature, i know what its like to get shitty messages about your creations and whatever so like i said, i'm genuinely sorry if my comment was rude

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Btw, i love your game otherwise, kind of a niche market but i love those who create content of this nature, i know what its like to get shitty messages about your creations and whatever so like i said, i'm genuinely sorry if my comment was rude
Naw, it's fine. I get that NTR isn't exactly something anyone wants to see, and getting cheated on, even virtually sucks dick (pun intended).

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes