doku99

Mar 21, 2018
First time playing this game. The kinks seem right up my alley but the UI is completely busted. Is there a fix for this? If not, I'd go as far as call this unplayable.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Working on it, the only thing stopping it from being made "perfect" is my limited understanding of javascript and the strange way I'd have to pass that through to twine.
How long does pregnancy take, I’ve had the same stomach size for two months in-game. Is birth not in the game yet?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Did you get MC pregnant in 0.8.2? If so, then how? I had no luck.
I’m in the current release version. Took a fertility shot and in three different saves got impregnated by Bailey Jay, gloryhole random, and the guy who’s house you can go to who’s name escapes me at the moment

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
First time playing this game. The kinks seem right up my alley but the UI is completely busted. Is there a fix for this? If not, I'd go as far as call this unplayable.
The fix is for the developer "I.E. me" to figure out how to make a decent U.I.

Will this happen? Can this dev fix his busted UI? Can Goku defeat FREEZA?
Find out next time on DRAGONBALL Z, THE DEATH OF FREEZA.

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
The fix is for the developer "I.E. me" to figure out how to make a decent U.I.

Will this happen? Can this dev fix his busted UI? Can Goku defeat FREEZA?
Find out next time on DRAGONBALL Z, THE DEATH OF FREEZA.
I'm sorry, I'm not sure how to interpret this. Have you given up on the game or improving the UI? Thanks.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Thank you for answering. I'll check back on the game later. Can I also ask where you got the character art assets from?
Some are made or commissioned, but the base model were provided by someone I met on tfgames ages ago, orginally taken from akaburs witch trainer.

jonnsmith156

Jun 2, 2017
if I miss the checks for walking events are they gone forever or can i do them again? (like sucking off the robber or anyone else)

Dach1988

Sep 4, 2020
i start new game i found out that i can't equip the chastity cage for bailey stoty i got this message diner :5

Last edited:

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Game seems impossible to play through at the moment. Eventually you just get blank screens with peoples events and hit a dead end. Happened to Riley, now it also happened to Bailey.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes