Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
I got stuck when Bailey told me to watch a video.
Yeah, that could really be explained better - go home, use your computer... I think you just go online, not do research. Playing through again to confirm

EDIT:
Yes - once she tells you to watch the instructional videos, use your computer, browse the web, and it plays. Only happens once, though, even though Bailey tells you to keep watching it. Fortunately, that's all you need to keep the event chain moving

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
0.7.9:
Lexi Content, New lingerie, UI tweaks, bugfixes

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Yeah, that could really be explained better - go home, use your computer... I think you just go online, not do research. Playing through again to confirm

EDIT:
Yes - once she tells you to watch the instructional videos, use your computer, browse the web, and it plays. Only happens once, though, even though Bailey tells you to keep watching it. Fortunately, that's all you need to keep the event chain moving
Note, it WILL Happen more than once, if you don't follow the instructions by watching it with the cage locked.

Fstop

Dec 29, 2016
What was the version before the big UI update and is there a way to get that version.
Not the biggest fan of the newer UI would probably be more manageable if the Images scaled better (maybe a upper limit?)

hy2rogen

May 7, 2018
i was wondering: is there a way to change the intensity and frequency of the lovense plugin? It feels like its so random now. Imo it should be always on when wearing vib plug but only once every often when you have your normal plug in just to remind you that its in. And only when your character is getting anally filled by someone. When i use it now it feels like its going haywire while im doing the most random of things.

Reactions: duckpop

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Played this for quite some time and watched the UI go from bad to good to the state is in now which is horrendous. The only thing that's good about it is the easy function for day to day activities. The actual look of it is so obtrusive that I quit playing it. It takes up 95% of the screen. Maybe it looks better on other devices but it's horrid played on my computer. I read someone point out that it looks like the dev is prepping it for mobile or something. Who knows but it's unplayable for me as is.

maskedtuxedo

Jan 28, 2019
Feels like Austin is not listening to feedback. There are countless posts about the interface for the past three versions. I've played the game since the earliest version and I agree. The latest interface updates are bad.

On top of that
when you meet bailey it says that maybe you should come back with a chastity and plug in. Perhaps you should make bailey force that on you, instead of suggesting it. It's been quite some time since that's been there and honestly it's begging for content.

basil_cassini

Dec 2, 2019
To "fix" the UI on desktop a little at least, try the following:
Get the browser extension called Stylus, create a new style for the local game URL/path and add:
.flex-main-menu-container-rows img { width: 1vw; }
This overrides the CSS settings to reduce the image size of the buttons and consequently the size of all buttons. If you then additionally click F11 to set the browser to full screen (without menu and tabs) you get quite a bit of screen estate back.

Edit: upon going further into the game, I must say, that there is no easy fix after all. Since there is a lot of inline styling for the MC image, fixes would have to be applied in the html file and I'm not doing that. If the UI doesn't improve in the future, this game is dead for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fapgnito and redraw

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Feels like Austin is not listening to feedback. There are countless posts about the interface for the past three versions. I've played the game since the earliest version and I agree. The latest interface updates are bad.

On top of that
when you meet bailey it says that maybe you should come back with a chastity and plug in. Perhaps you should make bailey force that on you, instead of suggesting it. It's been quite some time since that's been there and honestly it's begging for content.
People complain about every ui change I make. They complained about the background, the left bar being there, the left bar not being there, etc. I've just decided I can't make everyone happy. In the future I might tweak things to let people choose whether they want a left bar or not, but it's not a priority. That's the best I can do.

Jun 12, 2021
People complain about every ui change I make. They complained about the background, the left bar being there, the left bar not being there, etc. I've just decided I can't make everyone happy. In the future I might tweak things to let people choose whether they want a left bar or not, but it's not a priority. That's the best I can do.
Hi,
My two cents:

0.7.8 was not enjoyable.
0.7.9 is unplayable.

I don't really care about the left bar but you chose to make text-boxes that are way too big.

The "menu" size is almost ludicrously too big.

Why is there the possibility to shrink the font size that does not shrink the text-box too?

Why does having a smaller Font shrinks the avatar size?

why have the images and video file size been increased without any quality upgrade?
(they literally look horrendously poor)

Do you actually play-test your updates?

What you call "your best" is an indictment of the western education and work ethic system in which "poor quality standard" becomes the norm, and sets a new level for Pirates to call a product "too bad to download, play or watch even for free because my time is worth more than that".

I'll stick to 0.7.7 for the time being.

May the ground quake as you pass by - the sun shine in your face - and your game UI for 0.8.0 improve a lot.

Cheers.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Is something wrong with my game? Why is the UI so massive and intrusive? Is there any way to make the UI more like a traditional HTML game, like the UI is in the first couple of screenshots for this game? It's horrible as is and makes the game unplayable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Just read through more of the thread and found out that the author willingly chose to make their UI look like this... what..? Why..? Why reinvent the wheel? Traditional HTML game UI is perfect as is for this application, I can understand wanting to improve a little, maybe modernize or simplify, but this is just unplayable.

Last edited:

maskedtuxedo

Jan 28, 2019
I am a developer myself. This is an excuse. I do not make "tweaks" without approaching and listening to my user base. Recipe for disaster like right now. You have constructive feedback detailing active interface issues. Take a little bit of time to ensure that those are addressed. Right now it's not "tweaks". These were drastic changes to the interface that do not improve the game or playability.

Please understand that I am making these comments because I care about the game.

Der_Joker99

Aug 24, 2017
Hi,
My two cents:

0.7.8 was not enjoyable.
0.7.9 is unplayable.

I don't really care about the left bar but you chose to make text-boxes that are way too big.

The "menu" size is almost ludicrously too big.

Why is there the possibility to shrink the font size that does not shrink the text-box too?

Why does having a smaller Font shrinks the avatar size?

why have the images and video file size been increased without any quality upgrade?
(they literally look horrendously poor)

Do you actually play-test your updates?

What you call "your best" is an indictment of the western education and work ethic system in which "poor quality standard" becomes the norm, and sets a new level for Pirates to call a product "too bad to download, play or watch even for free because my time is worth more than that".

I'll stick to 0.7.7 for the time being.

May the ground quake as you pass by - the sun shine in your face - and your game UI for 0.8.0 improve a lot.

Cheers.

Could you send me your old version :D ?

Sofia86

Sep 8, 2021
I recently found this game. Quite fun, although I experienced many bugs in couple of hours already. The bra (flat white one) is misaligned on the body. About half of the animations don't show (on Safari).

I gotta give some praise for the dev, the story is really amusing and the weirdo classmates are superb!

Last edited:

JJATH

May 2, 2017
The UI is too large. Makes my eyes hurt looking at it. Preferred it when it was simple. It's still a good game though.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes