Gdddr3

Jul 22, 2018
Where does presley content end? I fucked her in the ass and after that she does not appear in the gym

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Anyone have the paper doll thing he uses for this?
It's in the folder, just grab the clothes and body folder inside of the images folder and all the pieces are there, if you're after the code, well, that's in the html file :D, if you need help figuring it out, lemme know.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Malfred

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
It's in the folder, just grab the clothes and body folder inside of the images folder and all the pieces are there, if you're after the code, well, that's in the html file :D, if you need help figuring it out, lemme know.
What folder? I recalled someone making a detailed paper doll thing that was html for these Akabur assets

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
What folder? I recalled someone making a detailed paper doll thing that was html for these Akabur assets
Assets are in 'images/body' and 'images/clothes'. Those are PNG files that you can mix and match to your hearts content. Or, if you're as lazy as this poster, just grab one of the pre-mades like mine, I guess. If by 'thing' you mean 'the hot mess that does this dynamically' you'll need to bug Austin about it. XOXO Bailey bailey 1.png

Last edited:

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Assets are in 'images/body' and 'images/clothes'. Those are PNG files that you can mix and match to your hearts content. Or, if you're as lazy as this poster, just grab one of the pre-mades like mine, I guess. If by 'thing' you mean 'the hot mess that does this dynamically' you'll need to bug Austin about it. XOXO Bailey View attachment 1671493
Who's Austin, also I did find the paper doll project for Akabur's stuff.

Sadly the projects dead, and their email also doesn't seem to work, would be cool if some took this over I guess, but I don't know if that'll happen.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes