austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Who's Austin, also I did find the paper doll project for Akabur's stuff.

Sadly the projects dead, and their email also doesn't seem to work, would be cool if some took this over I guess, but I don't know if that'll happen.
I was bored and just googled the name of the library... Here

• Angry
Reactions: BobCarter

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I'm confused by your sentence, did you mean that the post ISN'T the actual project?
What you liked is the active live copy which is on rented hosting, that will run out. What I linked is the project files on gethub, which even that live copy links too.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
What you liked is the active live copy which is on rented hosting, that will run out. What I linked is the project files on gethub, which even that live copy links too.
Gotcha, as for someone else taking it over. I have some pretty heavily modified image files and a bunch of custom outfits and whatnot in my game. If you wanted to give that a go, feel free to take whatever.

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
How do you unlock the female scenes and pregnant scenes?
Female scenes you wear female clothes and get your feminity femininity score up high enough until the clinic in the mall will let you do a sex change (I think it's about the time you can use your computer to change your name). Pregnancy I haven't figured out yet.

edit: Eye spiel gud

Jun 12, 2021
Not sure if the changes for the UI were motivated by comments on TF site but I'm almost 100% positive that you may not have chosen the best possible outcome to better it...

The only positive comment I can do is that 0-7-8 made me appreciate 0-7-7 so much that I went right back to play it after deleting -8.
The choice of moving all data from the left side to "all over the place" is probably not the wisest of all.

Still... only those who do nothing never fail... waiting for 0-7-9 with great expectations.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Not sure if the changes for the UI were motivated by comments on TF site but I'm almost 100% positive that you may not have chosen the best possible outcome to better it...

The only positive comment I can do is that 0-7-8 made me appreciate 0-7-7 so much that I went right back to play it after deleting -8.
The choice of moving all data from the left side to "all over the place" is probably not the wisest of all.

Still... only those who do nothing never fail... waiting for 0-7-9 with great expectations.
That kind of confused me also... finally got the hang of it (Back and Forward could use < > tags). Be nice to have the choice of 'old' style and 'new' style, if that is at all possible! :>)

Reactions: lukik

Niaf

Jan 25, 2018
The new UI feels awkward on wider screens. It's ok if you shrink your window down to a more mobile style form factor.

Reactions: amfournda

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
I feel bad about complaining about the new layout as effort has obviously put into and it works well from a gameplay perspective but as someone playing on a 28" monitor it seems wrong for an image not to be able to fit on the screen.

muoto8900

Jul 7, 2018
I have to agree with the comments on the UI changes not being the best as it feels more cluttered and more than half of the images didn't fit properly on screen and I didn't see any way to shrink them. I know this doesn't help but I feel like I saw more incomplete or bugged events than I have in the past but unfortunately I didn't write down the examples when I played. I plan to play more so I will make sure to note any more that I see.

idontknowrofl

Feb 1, 2020
I have to go a week without cumming, and it says I can see the stat for that in the left sidebar (which doesn't exist). I read a few replies above me that it was removed, so is there another way to see how many days I went without cumming?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes