Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Great game! Loads of fun and plenty to do. UI's come and UI's go - if you can play it, if it has no (or few) errors - it's a good game! This one rocks!
Thanks! (and I reported that 0.8.0 is out, again if it already had been reported!) ;)

sup3rbreakout

Nov 10, 2020
I don't know if there is a page on the official website (I'm not much one for discord) but is there a list of toy compatibility?
I know from experience that Lovense Hush and WeVibe Vector both work.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I dunno if this bug has been reported...

1) I didn't pay gwen and went into debt.
2) I did chores everyday that week
3) she said "well it hurts not to take the money, but a deal is a deal and you did plenty of chores"...but then she took two weeks of money from me anyway....

also I miss the left hand bar...its just kinda sad having the game be off center because I want the avatar up but there is no left bar to balance it anymore

Just because this is super vexing to lose all my money like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

to this...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: more bugs, Nikki keeps flip flopping with her story. I have *never* won against her, but it keeps talking about how I got kissed, didn't kiss her, how she wins, now it says she licked my face, something about chocolate, something about on the mouth...the game can't seem to track whether you win or lose to nikki, it just plays all the scenes.

Something else, way late, like after several gym classes, ms. presley (I can't spell) did their class introduction. Not on the first day of class, just randomly after a couple weeks of classes.

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
The Making of a Slut 0.8.1

Changelog:

Randomized content, a few custom scenes.

More Roomie Content, more randomized scenes.

Link:

Reactions: JennaJJ

Veriz

Apr 24, 2020
Update v0.8.2 Making of a slut

This is the pregnancy update. Meaning you'll get a few new storylines, a few new features, and updated art to reflect that your character is in fact, pregnant. This also includes a few canon endings (that you can of course bypass if you so choose) that wraps up the game. Depending on how you guys like this sort of content, will determine what I do next update.

Note: adding some more features to this next month, lactation, world interactions, etc. As well as whatever story elements you, the patrons, vote on.

Link :

Reactions: LoneRanger11

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Update v0.8.2 Making of a slut

This is the pregnancy update. Meaning you'll get a few new storylines, a few new features, and updated art to reflect that your character is in fact, pregnant. This also includes a few canon endings (that you can of course bypass if you so choose) that wraps up the game. Depending on how you guys like this sort of content, will determine what I do next update.

Note: adding some more features to this next month, lactation, world interactions, etc. As well as whatever story elements you, the patrons, vote on.

Link : Mega
Don't know about pregnancy in this update, but MC can't get pregnant no matter what you do.

Last edited:

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Did I reach the end of content for alex? After the event where I went with her to confront her ex boyfriend, I chose the offer blowjob option and after she hit him with a toaster and finished the event I could no longer choose the psychology classes as an option during the day.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes