VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
OK So I just played this game.
Very engaging story...

but

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not gonna lie - playing a crooked cop who seems poised to fuck everything that moves is making me love the shit out of this game. You call it a bug, I call it a feature! :D

EDIT: Someone pointed out that you can "undouche" him. I totally forgot that being a decent person was an option. I'm happy to have a partner on the highway to hell. :devilish:

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
is there a scene with wife's sister? I didn't play the last update cus it seemed super short.

Ghazaan

Jun 4, 2018
White Phantom,

I have to say, and maybe with a bit of shame to be honest, that i started playing your game like i play most of my F95 Zone games: to have some real good ass fun with the girls.
However, the storyline involved here is nothing short of spectacular...Especially the part when all of the history of Jessica is coming along...I genually, REALLY...Felt bad for having a good relationship with the wife at the beginning. This because i felt sad for her as well, doing her best to do things right this time. Only to find out that i actually want to dump her right from the beginning, because if her story was heartbeating...Jessica's story, well...Really made me cry...

I literally stopped playing the game for 'some good old fun'...I actually started playing it, because i want to. I feel so bad, for Jessica. Maybe because something like that happened in my personal life, but i really felt bad.

Anyways, the only thing i could say is: hats off. From now on, i'm going to be supportive of Jessica till my last breath. Amazing story, sir. Just amazing.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I don't know, I think his comment speaks volumes as it was somewhat deep and insightful. To me it says that the Manifest is truly awesome compared to that "other game" to the point that he can't even remember what it was called.
Well, the post made me stop and think. In this game, you're a guy, with a family, who you can make moves on, and you meet other girls, and you can also make moves on them.

As the plot progresses you can make choices that change the way characters see you.

I mean, that's gotta narrow it down, no?

Edit: Someone like my posts - I'm trying to keep my Posts / Likes balanced, and my OCD is starting to get unhappy :p

TheKid1

Aug 15, 2016
No, it was a game, where you (much like the manifest) play as someone who was in an accident and has to rebuild their life, also working at a school.

Except instead of a cop, you were in the military.

Meh, it doesn't matter now. This is better.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
D6PenDrunk1_030704.png

White Phantom said:
Hi Guys (might be some spoilers),

An ETA on the next update is likely to be the end of the month, first week of next year.

I've had End of Term Exams, then the journey back home, and now Christmas coming up, so it's been a fairly mad month for me so far, but now I'm back home until the 29th I'll be able to put out renders at the pre-Uni rate as I have no work/exams/football to worry about.

v.016 will add the MC/Tanya & the MC/Dusk route beginnings, and expand:
MC/Hannah, MC/Wife, MC/Penelope, MC/Emily, MC/Isabella, MC/Mercedes, MC/Courtney and MC/Xheng routes in some way or another romantically, so its fairly ambitious.

I have a huge problem due to me not really knowing what I was doing when I started out that some characters I can't use the animations on; as they're mixed generations, so there will be more animations, but they only work with certain characters so some will have to have still renders.
Thanks for all the support so far.

WP

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I'm replaying the wife route for the first time since the early game was redone, and there is a scene that doesn't make much sense. The only time the MC talked to Hannah was at school the first day. I let her skip swim class and denied Mercedes and then the MC and Penelope went home. As soon they get home, Penelope talks to Hannah on the phone, then the MC thinks "I know Hannah really needed that alcohol, maybe I should get it for her anyway." The thing is, the MC shouldn't have known about Hannah needing alcohol because he was never a part of a conversation where it was mentioned.

Reactions: Draakaap23

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I'm replaying the wife route for the first time since the early game was redone, and there is a scene that doesn't make much sense. The only time the MC talked to Hannah was at school the first day. I let her skip swim class and denied Mercedes and then the MC and Penelope went home. As soon they get home, Penelope talks to Hannah on the phone, then the MC thinks "I know Hannah really needed that alcohol, maybe I should get it for her anyway." The thing is, the MC shouldn't have known about Hannah needing alcohol because he was never a part of a conversation where it was mentioned.
Perhaps, I don't really remember. As soon as I set eyes on Hannah, my life became a blur, from which it has yet to recover.

I think you should worry less about plot-holes and more worry about poor Hannah ('s holes).

Look into her eyes and tell me there is anything more important than that?

You can't, can you? Fight me!

#TeamHannah!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Perhaps, I don't really remember. As soon as I set eyes on Hannah, my life became a blur, from which it has yet to recover.

I think you should worry less about plot-holes and more worry about poor Hannah ('s holes).

Look into her eyes and tell me there is anything more important than that?

You can't, can you? Fight me!

#TeamHannah!
How about you upgrade a bit?? Recruit Penelope to help you with Hannah. While you're learning about Hannah's warm orifices, Penelope will stand guard but.... she will overhear, go inside the room, lock the door and then join in!!!!
Penelope and Hannah for the win!
Personally, I'd like a Penelope + Hannah route and another route with "that house full of girls". Harem time!

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
How about you upgrade a bit?? Recruit Penelope to help you with Hannah. While you're learning about Hannah's warm orifices, Penelope will stand guard but.... she will overhear, go inside the room, lock the door and then join in!!!!
Penelope and Hannah for the win!
Personally, I'd like a Penelope + Hannah route and another route with "that house full of girls". Harem time!
I've said it before (thread search :) ) but I'll repeat it here. There is NO. WAY. I. WILL. HAVE. HANNAH. SULLIED. Unless it's with her fist up my wife's vagina. Or other scenarios I've not thought of, but I'm sure Mr. Developer-san will think of :D

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes