The Analist

Jun 19, 2024
If you're on chapter 1, you have to see all the girls' scenes to continue, it's the basis of the story, it's only from chapter 2 onwards that you don't need to do everything to continue the story.

The story takes its time, forget everything you know about other games of the genre, I didn't want to make a dumb copy of another, although there are inspirations, whether in the graphics, the progression or the story, in short, I wanted to make something unique and I understand that this may perplex some people ^^.

Anyway, thanks for playing my game, the graphics are much improved after the first chapter (which I plan to remake little by little)...
How do I advance a chapter? All the characters (5 at the moment) are at their maximum and their hints say "that's all for now" or something like this. I can't leave the house... All the interactions are the same now... I tried to press the fast forward button... Nothing happened... I guess I'm stuck in chapter 1.

0ptimus

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
How do I advance a chapter? All the characters (5 at the moment) are at their maximum and their hints say "that's all for now" or something like this. I can't leave the house... All the interactions are the same now... I tried to press the fast forward button... Nothing happened... I guess I'm stuck in chapter 1.
At some point, you'll see a big "next chapter" button at the bottom of the screen when you're in your room. In chapter 1, it's at night.

The Analist

Jun 19, 2024
At some point, you'll see a big "next chapter" button at the bottom of the screen when you're in your room. In chapter 1, it's at night.
So... I just have to keep playing and playing until it shows up? Can I just press the fast-forward button?

kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
FEEEEEEEECCCCKKKKKK find a new game start hammering through it just ot hit a brick wall at the end damn it man this is why i don't like incomplete games got me another fucking grandma's house here....

The Analist

Jun 19, 2024
Just press the fast-forward button :)
OK. I'm on the 2nd chapter (I don't know how do you count it, put I've pressed "next chapter" only once). I've maximized Angela, Iris, and Olivia. Do I need to advance other characters or I Just can press fast-forward to move on to the next chapter?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA
Size 94 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

PIXELDRAIN

Size 2137 MB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.themanor/game
The file MUST be named: archive.0.4.0.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

BlackLight33

Aug 26, 2021
Edit: alright nevermind, just had to read the thread for solution. I should always do that first when getting stuck.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong here. I'm in the second chapter, having done everything with everyone except Amanda (the FBI agent) and I have nothing to ask her concerning the case. It just says I have to keep investigating. I have no clue what to investigate. Please help me :)

Last edited:

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
Hooray!!!! Yes, download this port! This is the great estrada777! I'm a fan of his. He makes great ports. He has text transparency in his settings (the text does not obscure the animations) He always makes working excellent ports. It doesn't matter what game, as long as it's estrada-guaranteed work and quality. Only after it come DA, BE. He's really cool.

Reactions: kwazi

bobodobo

Jun 17, 2017

View attachment 3983121
Overview:
"The Manor" narrates the tale of a young man leading a mundane life, whose existence takes an abrupt turn when he unravels the truth about his parentage. He is swiftly relocated to an unfamiliar family, embarking on a journey to uncover further revelations about his past and his newfound relatives. This intricate narrative delves into a series of provocative circumstances, exploring various explicit encounters along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-30
Release Date: 2024-08-07
Developer: 0ptimus - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac (v0.3.0): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 2590854 View attachment 2590856 View attachment 2590857 View attachment 2590858 View attachment 2590859 View attachment 2590860 View attachment 2590861 View attachment 2590862 View attachment 2590864 View attachment 2590865 View attachment 2590869 View attachment 2895457 View attachment 2895458 View attachment 2895459 View attachment 3983129 View attachment 3983137 View attachment 3983140 View attachment 3983144 View attachment 3983141
Android version please!

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
glad i read the thread i've been stuck on chapter one uninstalled it wen chapter 3 came out cuz i thought i finished the chapters that were out

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
if im reading it right mc Father was a very fucked up person basically selling his own son and killing his baby daughter

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes