torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheManor-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Manor [v0.4.0] [0ptimus] - Compressed

Win/Linux [2,09 GB]
- - - -

Mac [2,09 GB]
- - - -

ANDERSONKUN1

Aug 26, 2018
The Manor [v0.4.0] [0ptimus] - Compressed

Win/Linux [2,09 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [2,09 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

ty good sir

Reactions: pochops

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
same problem, game doesn't go on after that or haven't figured out how it will.
In chapter 4 if you stay in your room and skip time, eventually you will arrive at the time the next main story line event triggers. It will then tell you where you need to go. Other than chapter 1, I don't think you have to complete any of the girls events to continue to the next chapter, just do the story line. Chapter 2 you just have to get the house ready for your aunt. 3 and 4 I think you just have to do the story line events. Optimus please correct me if I am wrong.

Reactions: 0ptimus

0ptimus

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
In chapter 4 if you stay in your room and skip time, eventually you will arrive at the time the next main story line event triggers. It will then tell you where you need to go. Other than chapter 1, I don't think you have to complete any of the girls events to continue to the next chapter, just do the story line. Chapter 2 you just have to get the house ready for your aunt. 3 and 4 I think you just have to do the story line events. Optimus please correct me if I am wrong.
That's right!
In Chapter 1, you must complete all the events linked to the girls in the manor.
From Chapter 2 onwards, it's no longer mandatory to complete all scenes. In the afternoon, you'll see a special icon on the map to continue the story.
From Chapter 3 onwards, you'll see hints appearing at certain times of the day, so all you have to do is follow them.
Example :
screenshot0006.png

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
That's right!
In Chapter 1, you must complete all the events linked to the girls in the manor.
From Chapter 2 onwards, it's no longer mandatory to complete all scenes. In the afternoon, you'll see a special icon on the map to continue the story.
From Chapter 3 onwards, you'll see hints appearing at certain times of the day, so all you have to do is follow them.
Example :
View attachment 3982974
So for anyone complaining about a certain character, their events can be skipped after chapter 1.

Samael-79

Aug 26, 2020
Great update, the scenes are hot, the only problem was activating the fourth chapter, it took me a long time before activating the trigger.

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
Does anyone have a link to a normal Android port? I downloaded it from the androidmo website, the port is crooked, there is no textbox opacity. Text obscures 1/3 of the screen. It cannot be removed. It's annoying. There are also 4 saves, not 6 as before, but this can still be fixed. But the text on Android cannot be removed without settings.

Oga08

Aug 12, 2021
I stayed in my room with an autoclicker for a year and didnt advance. Someone slide my a save file that has gotten over that hurdle. I even rolled back before the johanna event end reenabled the I should stay in my room message.

gimann

Jul 24, 2018
For all of you who got stuck on Amada in Chapter 3?, I got a save for you. Alternatively the hint that showed up in the game.

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
I dont know if you mistook me for the other guy who said he stopped playing when "the client "was brought up but I did play the game fully after reading his comment because I usually don't play/follow games that have unavoidable stuff like that and I had this in my watchlist, so I wanted to make sure what the deal was.

I played till the end of the update because I always like to know what I am talking about when giving an opinion and while I did enjoy most other parts, playing the Angela storyline was always a hassle from start to finish,
That's it, that's her story and I hated every single time I had to play her stuff to get to the next level just so I could get access to the content of the other girls. I don't know why you think playing it fully was going to change my mind about her when the problem I have is her being a sex worker and being dumb enough to get herself in those kind of situations where she is selling herself, I dont like that, thats a type of LI that I usually avoid in most other games, but here I am forced to play. Sorry for clogging the thread but I just had to make it clear since you were accusing me of just mindlessly going with someone else's opinion and commenting without playing which is something I never do unless I am asking a question, not giving an opinion.
God bless you brother for taking the shot.

Yes, but you'll miss out on a lot of content, and some characters are linked to others.
So basically the principal content is the whore? Thanks for the info.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Angela is the best even the dev knows it. My only gripe with the game is some of the best sex scenes are not repeatable. I wish we could fuck them during the day repeatable.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Seriously, what's the scenario? :FacePalm: Mc hears screaming, he's been there for a while, he knows there's definitely something behind the wall and doesn't do anything to tear it down. Frankly in reality, you do everything to find out where it comes from, you don't leave it like that. My no him these 'It screams? No problem, I'm going back to bed.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes