2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
I gave Albert all the resources but the menu of the dialog hasn't changed. Like if he requires more......but if you try to give him more he doesn't take it. I gave him the lever to.

nemesisgr

Sep 20, 2022
what are you all yaping about??? as soon as the game updates u will probably gonna loose your saves....so there is no point as u will have to start all over from the start...

nathanajust

Oct 21, 2019
You can find empty bottle when you search in the park or on the beach and after that you can fill it in the fountain.

Leus

Nov 6, 2017
i have the yellow, Red and Black Gem, where can i find the fourth? and where can i find the clues for lillys missing?

L_moreno

Jul 1, 2020
How are you guys, I'm new to playing this game and I wanted to know where the saves of these games are located since I'm downloading the new version and I want to delete the previous one
Thank you very much in advance for answering :)

Nov 15, 2021
How are you guys, I'm new to playing this game and I wanted to know where the saves of these games are located since I'm downloading the new version and I want to delete the previous one
Thank you very much in advance for answering :)
HTML games all save to your internet history so be aware of that since a lot of people lose saves by clearing their history (also means they don't work if you play in incognito windows). You can manually choose "save to disk" in the game if you want to keep back up saves in whatever folder you choose.

toni1900

Jan 7, 2018
How to start the search for Albert`s daughter? Whenever I give weed at her house we go back to her workshop and I have also given her many Moscow mules and nothing...

shortstack24

Nov 15, 2022
How do I find Albert's house? he is only at the rail station or gone. i have already built the railcar and talked to edward

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes