2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
Just some how progres why, Noa's house and visit it recurringly with new scenes.how nothing happens

RedFoxxCrow

Jun 24, 2022
ok i try it again, where can i find the church, when can i go back to the mansion (after richard been killed) and after the Noa shooted the cop how can i go on with her quest?

Reactions: Tutuooo

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Hello, i just started today play this game, after arrive the mansion, buy liquor for Richard idk what else to do...no tracking quest of any type and im not sure what to do or who i talk to, since i talk again with him and he say "later" but i tried any other time and nothing happens

Reactions: Tutuooo

emailbfp1

Nov 16, 2022
Stuck on the blowtorch, I need the sulfuric acid but i didnt impregnate Isabella so I can't steal it, and when I try go back to talk to George and buy it it just takes me to an empty room with nobody to buy it from. How do I progress here?

Rustlerman

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Stuck on the blowtorch, I need the sulfuric acid but i didnt impregnate Isabella so I can't steal it, and when I try go back to talk to George and buy it it just takes me to an empty room with nobody to buy it from. How do I progress here?
Maybe is a bug I Will chek it

Last edited:

RedFoxxCrow

Jun 24, 2022
ok i need to finde a black robe, the other pionts where i stucked are, Noa (in her house is she allways tiredand where can i find Lilly. and i bought clothes for Sara but can't do anything with it.

Reactions: gratn and Tutuooo

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
When do the police get you happen, it just loops when give her the blue bottle, where find the ex

sexpe

Jun 30, 2019
Hi! Thank you for your great game! I have a question: How to find the blue mushroom? I go to the river in the village but I dont manage to find any mushroom despite walking there for a few days. Is it somewhere else?

Reactions: x2281823129
2.50 star(s) 28 Votes