2.50 star(s) 28 Votes
Jan 13, 2022
Might sound like a silly question, BUT how do you raise perception? Its ok i worked it out :D (y)

Last edited:

qwertyXl

Sep 6, 2019
Ok, i think that i'm softlocked (again). Because i'm totally stuck.

I just got out of jail but I can't do anything. I can't progress with Noa, nothing happens with Jennefer, nothing happens with Bella, nothing happens with Sophie's mom, nothing happens when i go to college. I don't even know wtf happened with Lilly, but she's still trapped somewhere.

And the last thing my diary says is:
- "Richard has been killed by John, Richard's last wish has been to give you his mansion, but the police is there so it is not safe to return."

- "To get out of jail you just have to wait until something happens that allows you to get out of here, the only thing you can do is keep busy ."

I actually haven't even see a single scene with Nancy lmao.

PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
Stuck: I have the black robe but when I speak to the hooded lady under the castle she says you have to get a robe.

Reactions: rockworld

Tbone221

Aug 27, 2018
I have reached the campus but it always says i arrived too early. when should i go there?
and also i can't return to the mansion now.
I managed to get rid of the softlock by going to saveeditor with the latest save, scrolling to the bottom and changing the gas null to gas 100

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
TheMansion-0.69
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes