2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
so broken, watch the news then gone Main Street with over 150 days the police don’t show up

PauBrasil

Dec 18, 2022
I went to university, I can't come back it says I have to refuel the car. Even refueling continues with the same message.

Sk1tz

Nov 9, 2021
bad evaluation: assignment to undeclared variable blackrobe...... i cant get black robe

Sk1tz

Nov 9, 2021
Can anyone plz help.

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: assignment to undeclared variable blackrobe

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: assignment to undeclared variable elsarapto

Rustlerman

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Can anyone plz help.

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: assignment to undeclared variable blackrobe

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: assignment to undeclared variable elsarapto
Download the html file and replace it in the Game folder

Reactions: Sk1tz

RedFoxxCrow

Jun 24, 2022
ok i stucked again, i triggered the event with andrea, because i pay the depts, and now i cant do anything, Lilys door is blocked, i couldn't meet nancy in the pub and there are no interactions with Noa, and i can't fill the dame gasoline -_- nice game but so many bugs and i can't restart again i hate the intro and the first weeks now :/

Reactions: qwertyXl

RedFoxxCrow

Jun 24, 2022
ok i stucked again, i triggered the event with andrea, because i pay the depts, and now i cant do anything, Lilys door is blocked, i couldn't meet nancy in the pub and there are no interactions with Noa, and i can't fill the dame gasoline -_- nice game but so many bugs and i can't restart again i hate the intro and the first weeks now :/

ok i got the blue potion and find the blue mushroom, sophia give me the potion, but now i'm stucked again

Adrian Rozz

Nov 4, 2022
Hey guys I have little problem. I found Edward and talked to him. Then went to the girl in house but she didn’t want to talk with me only 3 dots and she is crying all the time. Went back to Edward gave him blue potion and now I do not know what to do. Please help

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes