2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
I suppose you have deleted the folder with the images, you will have to download the game with images
hy how to (with sugarcube) reset the andrea quest where you decide to paid or not paid the debt and decide if she prostitute or not ????

Alonsmats

Oct 4, 2022
I can't increase my agility to climb vines, I'm stuck with 29 what do I do to increase?
I can no longer train with Isabella or run on the beach

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
So looks like I have to stop playing, with police don’t get me after watching news, or starting new which a pain takes to long,
and don’t thinks someone have save just before
for the most part great game, but soft locking or being buggy it’s been bad
want to keep playing it a fun game

Reactions: ArmyPilot

mbomb30001

Sep 9, 2020
I've put off html script games for the longest time. But i've tried a couple recently and kind of fell in love with them. But in good conscience I can not give money to a patreon or other pay walls in these styles of games. Paying for writing is one thing but using images and likenesses and asking people to pay for it. Holy shit this has to be a copyright claim.

raider286

Dec 27, 2017
It´s amazing.

Since a few updates I am unable to trigger anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I looked up the changelog and here is my feedback:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think that´s all. A lot of bugs for me I guess or I didn´t found anything important to continue. That´s really sad.

Maybe someone can help me? Otherwise I won´t continue the game.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: sexpe

nathanajust

Oct 21, 2019
Hello
I'm stuck. I can't return to the mansion but I never be arrested. Another point in the train station Albert never finished his job even after 20 new days. Any clues ?

EddieDeanDT

Aug 11, 2019
I came to this thread for answers. Unfortunately they are few and far between.

When you have to take Sophia to her apartment: meet her in the garage, walk to the promenade, then talk to her. She will go to her apartment. (It would be nice if this triggered automatically, but that's just my two cents).

I was able to get to the Abandoned Village on the other side of the Graveyard Path by exiting the graveyard after I had given Sophia Strange Mushrooms from the Second Clearing in the Maze. She also needs an empty bottle to but the conncotion/potion in. These can be found by searching at the park (higher perception seems to help). You might need to spend all your energy searching for them.

I am stuck trying to get past the Strange Door in Lily's Room. I was able to build the railcar in the Abandoned Village, but can't travel on it because the game tells me I need to do something at the the mansion. I have no clue what I need to do.

Does anyone know how to get past the Strange Door or how to take the railcar to find Elsa?

EDIT: To ride the railcar, when you get the message "you need to do something back at the mansion" go straightback to the mansion living room. You will have an interaction there that will then allowyou to ride the railcar if you buy the flashlight and go through the catacombs.

Last edited:

EddieDeanDT

Aug 11, 2019
I love this game and can't put it down! Sometimes it's challenging to figure out what to do next, but that is part of the fun. Thank you Rustlerman! Great game and I appreciate your hard work <cheers>

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes