2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
So got watch police news to show up does you get police happe so time later and a bug some time later it restarts going to house to find him

Rustlerman

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
So got watch police news to show up does you get police happe so time later and a bug some time later it restarts going to house to find him
Could you tell me where you found the bug, I'm interested in fixing it. That bug and all

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
Could you tell me where you found the bug, I'm interested in fixing it. That bug and all
After talked to hood woman to find the robe, to wasted time watch tv, then it but me back with Angela to take to house all without warning

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
So after the police news when do they come get you,can you have sex with noe, trying find the robe, had accidentally restart a bug you ex underwear and robe out in Emma street before the first mission

tonts

May 23, 2018
After going to the graveyard with Andrea i'm no longer able to give mushrooms to Sophia, so I can't get red potion to pass through the mist.

Reactions: ImmortalCry

Dk167

Dec 1, 2022
Hi there
I'm stuck in quest to find mechanic. Can someone tell me how to find the mechanic more specific?
Thank you

at1894

Jan 28, 2022
I have the robe but keep getting told to find the robe. Idk what to do.

Also where do you find Albert's house

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes