novatediz

May 6, 2019
Hella Barabbas, i played this game a lot and it is for me one of the best twine game i ever saw. I remenber fondly the scenes with Mrs Parker or when Belinda introduce the MC to some dildo fun. I hope you are doing well and wish a very good end of the year

Zodify

Jul 31, 2019
I am usually not a fan of MtF but holy shit (pardon my French); the writing in this was honestly just as, if not more, engaging than the actual sex.

Most of the MtF stories has every character in the entire cast try and push the PC down the path towards transitioning no matter what. Which is something that bothers me greatly. I get how that's rather hypocritical of me to say since MtF is supposedly "the whole point" of the story but I like how in this it feels like there's a choice rather than having the PC be strong-armed into it. Especially since the PC in other games is often times being blackmailed and/or coerced into MtF despite showing reluctance or defiance every step of the way with zero reprieve or alternatives besides an early game over or ending.

While the beginning of the transition is inevitable, the story very clearly states there's a chance, albeit an incalculably small one, to stop the process. And... what's this? There are people in the cast who actively help and support the PC in stopping it if they so choose to try to? Audible gasp! Shock-horror! What a breath of fresh air! Jesting aside: that alone single-handedly made me more invested in the story than any other MtF ever has. Bravo.

In conclusion, I love this. I am more upset about not knowing this existed earlier than the fact it is no longer being developed. I wish the author all the best and hope someone else might have the courage to tackle this project. It would be the pinnacle of a crying shame for this story to never be completed.

Humidcow

Nov 16, 2019
can someone give a more detailed guide on how to start chastity? I tried following the guide on here but I couldn't figure out how to get to chastity with the minimal explanation it gave. I also attempted to use the original guide on tfgames but that only confused me more as the steps listed seemed out of order to me.

Jun 1, 2017
can someone give a more detailed guide on how to start chastity? I tried following the guide on here but I couldn't figure out how to get to chastity with the minimal explanation it gave. I also attempted to use the original guide on tfgames but that only confused me more as the steps listed seemed out of order to me.
Sadly, I long ago ceased to be an expert on my own game. But I'll give it a whirl by at least saying what I would do given what the walkthrough says:
" Chastity Belt: A good example of what I said about scene modifications. It can be tricky to get depending on the path you are on. This will modify the Sean, Belinda, Billy, Julia and Ethan paths. Parker must have had sex with Sean, be female, be submissive to women and then be in the girls locker room at some point. Both Sean and Billy have great scenes involving this (IMO). Both involve Rachel."

Key points: sex with Sean, be entirely female, submissive to women, girls' locker room

So be sure to transition completely to female, have sex with Sean, give in to women (typically Rachel) more often than you resist them, and choose to go with the girls in gym class. Come to think of it, I think you can select going with the boys in gym class (which makes it easier to have sex with Sean), but then you must switch to the girls after fully transitioning. IIRC, there is a choice/trigger which does that.

I did intend to add a chastity cage route at some point for biologically male Parkers, but sadly I did not get that far.

Humidcow

Nov 16, 2019
Sadly, I long ago ceased to be an expert on my own game. But I'll give it a whirl by at least saying what I would do given what the walkthrough says:
" Chastity Belt: A good example of what I said about scene modifications. It can be tricky to get depending on the path you are on. This will modify the Sean, Belinda, Billy, Julia and Ethan paths. Parker must have had sex with Sean, be female, be submissive to women and then be in the girls locker room at some point. Both Sean and Billy have great scenes involving this (IMO). Both involve Rachel."

Key points: sex with Sean, be entirely female, submissive to women, girls' locker room

So be sure to transition completely to female, have sex with Sean, give in to women (typically Rachel) more often than you resist them, and choose to go with the girls in gym class. Come to think of it, I think you can select going with the boys in gym class (which makes it easier to have sex with Sean), but then you must switch to the girls after fully transitioning. IIRC, there is a choice/trigger which does that.

I did intend to add a chastity cage route at some point for biologically male Parkers, but sadly I did not get that far.
So when you say "transition completely, have sex with Sean, Be submissive to women, and choose to go with the girls in gym class" do you mean in that exact order? the submissive part is done throughout the the story of course, but do I have to somehow completely transition to female and be submissive to an unknown extent(?) before picking the girls gym class?

Jun 1, 2017
So when you say "transition completely, have sex with Sean, Be submissive to women, and choose to go with the girls in gym class" do you mean in that exact order? the submissive part is done throughout the the story of course, but do I have to somehow completely transition to female and be submissive to an unknown extent(?) before picking the girls gym class?
Not an exact order, no. I should really grab a copy of the game and play it through so I can be more specific. The order I would try first (but I don't know if I'm remembering properly) is go to the boys' gym class and have sex with Sean, transition completely (either by embracing femininity or by turning on "forced feminization" and letting Mrs. Anderson forcibly transition you), and then when offered a chance to switch to the girls' gym class, do that.

The other path I would try is to select the girls' gym class, but somehow manage to have sex with Sean (I think that's possible? - meeting him in the corridors or something?), then fully transition, and you would hopefully get the scene the next gym class.

Reactions: Humidcow

Humidcow

Nov 16, 2019
Not an exact order, no. I should really grab a copy of the game and play it through so I can be more specific. The order I would try first (but I don't know if I'm remembering properly) is go to the boys' gym class and have sex with Sean, transition completely (either by embracing femininity or by turning on "forced feminization" and letting Mrs. Anderson forcibly transition you), and then when offered a chance to switch to the girls' gym class, do that.

The other path I would try is to select the girls' gym class, but somehow manage to have sex with Sean (I think that's possible? - meeting him in the corridors or something?), then fully transition, and you would hopefully get the scene the next gym class.
This worked, thank you! I've been picking the girls gym class right away and that didn't seem to trigger the chastity event after having sex with Sean in the classroom, but once I picked the boys gym class and then getting transferred to the girls class after having sex with Sean during the wrestling match the chastity event finally triggered.

Jun 1, 2017
This worked, thank you! I've been picking the girls gym class right away and that didn't seem to trigger the chastity event after having sex with Sean in the classroom, but once I picked the boys gym class and then getting transferred to the girls class after having sex with Sean during the wrestling match the chastity event finally triggered.
It is quite possible that's the only way to get it. If I can, I'll edit Retromancer's walkthrough to show that.

Now that I think of it, the chastity event likely wouldn't happen on the girls' gym path since Rachel is probably unaware that Sean has had sex with Parker.

Humidcow

Nov 16, 2019
It is quite possible that's the only way to get it. If I can, I'll edit Retromancer's walkthrough to show that.

Now that I think of it, the chastity event likely wouldn't happen on the girls' gym path since Rachel is probably unaware that Sean has had sex with Parker.
There's actually an event where you go to Rachel's house and at some point there's a dialogue option where the player character tells her that they had sex with Sean already but that didn't trigger the chastity event on my end for some reason

Jun 1, 2017
There's actually an event where you go to Rachel's house and at some point there's a dialogue option where the player character tells her that they had sex with Sean already but that didn't trigger the chastity event on my end for some reason
The more I think about it, the more that I think I wrote the chastity event as a direct response to Sean's public sex with Parker in gym class - and so it only shows up in that way. There would likely have been other ways to get on that path (including for non-full transitions) as time went on, but no others made it into the game.

Updated the walkthrough. Thanks for pointing it out.

Reactions: Humidcow
Jun 1, 2017
I did that's why I asked the question. I thought maybe I was missing something.
There are definitely people who believe that novels are more immersive than television or movies. On the other hand, they're certainly in the minority. If you can sell 5000 copies of your book in a week, you're going to make the New York Times bestseller list. That same number of viewers for a TV show or movie would mean instant cancellation. So the general preference for visual material is very firmly established and has been for nearly a century now.

Reactions: rakiperv
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote