VN Ren'Py The Mason Gambit [Ch.10] [CorForce Productions]

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
Damn, and the award for worst mother goes to MC's biological mother (Madison), not Cynthia (stepmom), Cynthia is cool. o_O
I mean that time you realize your friends weren't your friends but your mother's "friends". :KEK:

I just finished chapter 4 and I am still dumbfounded by the size of the turd that is MC's biological mother.
And yet MC manages to surpass her in the shitty human being in a few minutes...

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
And yet MC manages to surpass her in the shitty human being in a few minutes...
Yeah he did, and that just makes my little brain hurt man. The obvious thing is that it was a dick move but to be honest, me being an asshole, it did not bothered me that much (damn it gave me some satisfaction). Hell it made me laugh when the little shrimp showed up. Now the thing that made my brain do a few laps around my head is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDick69+

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Damn, and the award for worst mother goes to MC's biological mother (Madison), not Cynthia (stepmom), Cynthia is cool. o_O
I mean that time you realize your friends weren't your friends but your mother's "friends". :KEK:

I just finished chapter 4 and I am still dumbfounded by the size of the turd that is MC's biological mother.
Oh shit, I thought it was the other way around? Cynthia->Bio, Madison->Step.
Alcohol is not your friend when on insomnia induced benders. Tends to fuck with the ol' memory doohickey.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
This new update was pretty gud

Love the whole military jargon makes it feel that more bad ass

The meeting with the biological mom was intense but i would probally felt the same way as the MC did so im glad he took some action against it

And not to forget the bad ass action scene near the end man that newcomer is actually a shinobi man she is a bad ass

Shortstack definatly is not one to be messed with :ROFLMAO:

Seems the MC is getting his own personal team together as well besides the company teams 1 and 2

And makes sense that the MC wants to have his own old army units as a personal team surounded

Caus i dont fully trust that wilson character he definatly needs a cat caus he feels off to me

But yeah i felt a bit bad for alison tho for keeping her out of the loop

So far it feels we slowly getting into more action related stuff

But the only worry i have is the love situation we better get a harem house lol with like 3 or 4 already wanting the MC

I enjoyed it tho cant wait to see whats next

Reactions: VeniXYZ and CoryF

CoryF

Game Developer
May 11, 2017
Thanks. yes, I will do that. But first I thought to ask the developer. maybe he has some ideas of its own.
I do have a simple fan sig I created myself with my limited abilities in my sig block. I believe right-clicking and saving as will allow you to to use it.

Cheers

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Never happend to me... at least what I can remember! o_O
Depends on how much you drink and how little you've eaten after staying awake 30h+. Whiskey hits hard at that point. Also I've played 215 other games and updates of various games inbetween Ch3 and 4. Things tends to fall out of the loop. :KEK:

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Depends on how much you drink and how little you've eaten after staying awake 30h+. Whiskey hits hard at that point. Also I've played 215 other games and updates of various games inbetween Ch3 and 4. Things tends to fall out of the loop. :KEK:
I know, my reply was a joke! After my first divorce I had some weeks of about 2-3 hours sleep per night! Then I went out with some colleagues and had 2 drinks, whiskey btw. The rest of the evening went blurry as if I had had 12 drinks! My friends put me in a cab and no memory of the trip between Karlshamn and Bromölla, 40 km (25 miles).

Last edited:

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
Am I the only that felt that the slut-shaming is a little too heavy in the game? The first meeting with Nicole was intense as f** and I end up skipping 75% of it. I was almost surprise that the end of chapter didn't had a youth pastor phone number...

The handling of the biological mother was weird(to say the least)... Killing(?) a whole family because their kid had sex with an older woman is.... beyond sanity.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Am I the only that felt that the slut-shaming is a little too heavy in the game? The first meeting with Nicole was intense as f** and I end up skipping 75% of it. I was almost surprise that the end of chapter didn't had a youth pastor phone number...

The handling of the biological mother was weird(to say the least)... Killing(?) a whole family because their kid had sex with an older woman is.... beyond sanity.
Well he will not die he will become impotent but I get what you mean. The whole detail that the MC put on both of them is to observe them and take action in case they need to isolate them. Just as they did with some infected people (how they took a whole family to a remote location to contain the spread). I will say that it is a bit inconsistent how easily it spreads but I am willing to ignore it because it gives the dev some leeway to tell his story.

Also if you have not read through the whole thread. Some dialogue and events are parodies of other VNs. The dialogue that you refer to with Nicole is a parody of another VN (I think it was Sisterly Lust?) and is somewhat related to her being pissed at another thing.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Hum in my opinion i don't really see that theory correct because

CoryF finished the last update and I have to say good job dude, good job.

You really made me feel disgut by the mom character and finally a game where we get to say what we really think about a "person" like that, many games don't have the guts to put one option that would let us say what was said in this game, it's always forgive her or the rare cases where you can not forgive never points the real why that we don't forgive and goes with some lame excuse, so congratulate you on that.

I love cynthia and Allison they are great, really eager to see the romance with them.
Ichika is really cute and deadly.

Congrats man

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Hum in my opinion i don't really see that theory correct because

CoryF finished the last update and I have to say good job dude, good job.

You really made me feel disgut by the mom character and finally a game where we get to say what we really think about a "person" like that, many games don't have the guts to put one option that would let us say what was said in this game, it's always forgive her or the rare cases where you can not forgive never points the real why that we don't forgive and goes with some lame excuse, so congratulate you on that.

I love cynthia and Allison they are great, really eager to see the romance with them.
Ichika is really cute and deadly.

Congrats man
Yeah that is why I also stated that it came as out of character for the MC and the story. I found the whole scene kinda weird but it may be as you say, just for the satisfaction of finally telling a slut in a VN to shove it. :KEK:

Now I do not remember the MC ever stating he wanted to protect his biological mother :unsure:, seeing as he does not even consider her his mom (that role is covered by Cynthia as stated by the MC). The whole thing was with the father being threatened so it would be a weak threat to kidnap a cheating ex-wife and they do not know the MC is alive so she is not in any danger. Shit now you made me curious and will go back and check.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sngo

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
Well he will not die he will become impotent but I get what you mean. The whole detail that the MC put on both of them is to observe them and take action in case they need to isolate them. Just as they did with some infected people (how they took a whole family to a remote location to contain the spread). I will say that it is a bit inconsistent how easily it spreads but I am willing to ignore it because it gives the dev some leeway to tell his story.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Yeah but that is more to fuck with her than anything else. Consider the following dialogue:
You do not bother taking someone to another country to kill him. If that were the case you can just cremate him and be done with it.

Reactions: CoryF and eddie987
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes