VN Ren'Py The Mason Gambit [Ch.10] [CorForce Productions]

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Oh yes fellas time to become shepard once again November seven on his way :cool:

Man this update was badass

Thank god it didnt end on a cliffhanger

The action scene was very cool

And was also pretty badass to see the mc his army buddies come in reinforcements as welll

Gues the MC and Allison have alot to explain to the family members tho

No more hiding they part of the unit

Love the hunger games refference added in the game lol When the older sister dressed up as Katniss everdeen with that outfit and bow and arrows (y)

Last edited:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Imagine waking up at night and seeing that face staring right back at you:eek:... me i'm flying right out the window butt naked.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
The black haired girls ammo pack doesnt make any sense at all but damm sense gotta love those titty packs :love:
View attachment 1676438
Those are universal mag pouches that do not necessarily need to be attached to a plate carrier. Those can be attached to a corset or a concealed belly band. She is serving as a pack mule so she does not need a gun nor a plate for protection. :coffee:

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Yo this update was awesome, I hope the good Captain adds every one of those girls at the factory to the future harem tbh what a bunch of absolute badasses. The last scene was good too, neat seeing the darker side of the MC. Keep it up dude you're doing great work!

Actually is it possible to get an idea of who the potential harem members are? I know for sure the family, Allison, Nicole, and I'm going to assume Ichiko, Polina, and Tanya (please god). Megan got a lot of screen time too so I'm curious about her, plus she's cute. Hopefully the Doc and Ms Chen join too. Anyyyyywho just curious really because so far it's not really been made apparent aside from the few very obvious girls or I'm real dumb which is very possible.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoryF

CoryF

Game Developer
May 11, 2017
Yo this update was awesome, I hope the good Captain adds every one of those girls at the factory to the future harem tbh what a bunch of absolute badasses. The last scene was good too, neat seeing the darker side of the MC. Keep it up dude you're doing great work!

Actually is it possible to get an idea of who the potential harem members are? I know for sure the family, Allison, Nicole, and I'm going to assume Ichiko, Polina, and Tanya (please god). Megan got a lot of screen time too so I'm curious about her, plus she's cute. Hopefully the Doc and Ms Chen join too. Anyyyyywho just curious really because so far it's not really been made apparent aside from the few very obvious girls or I'm real dumb which is very possible.
You named most of them correctly.

The Doc and Ms Chen however, are happily married women. I do find them them attractive as well, for the record. I'll find an opportunity to introduce their spouses at some point.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019

The Doc and Ms Chen however, are happily married women. I do find them them attractive as well, for the record. I'll find an opportunity to introduce their spouses at some point.
Damn I was really wishing for them to be LI's. Ms Chen has one of the hottest models.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JonTommy and CoryF

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021

Damn that really sucks because they are both smoking hot, oh well not like the MC is lacking in that department anyway. Thanks for the answer, keep it up dude.

Actually just thought of a question. The girls that have been exposed to the virus mentioned some growth and Selena I believe mentioned feeling stronger plus she was nuts with the bow... is the virus doing more than we think it is to the girls or did you just make adjustments to the models and mentioned it to make it known?

• Red Heart

CoryF

Game Developer
May 11, 2017
Damn that really sucks because they are both smoking hot, oh well not like the MC is lacking in that department anyway. Thanks for the answer, keep it up dude.

Actually just thought of a question. The girls that have been exposed to the virus mentioned some growth and Selena I believe mentioned feeling stronger plus she was nuts with the bow... is the virus doing more than we think it is to the girls or did you just make adjustments to the models and mentioned it to make it known?
I will say there is more going on than meets the eye, story-wise. I wouldn't want to spoil any surprises.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Friday Update 11 Mar 2022
» Devlog

2​
8 hours ago by ( )
Share this post:

Hey Folks!

I'm about a third of the way through. Animations this time around are going to take time. I expect about five of them.

Strange happenings are in store for our MC when he is told something that rather shocks him. New obstacles are on the horizon and it may mean someone else needs help this time out. Our MC seems to be getting all the help he needs, or thinks he needs.

Cheers!

Cory F​

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
I only just discovered your VN, and reading/viewing the first five chapters has been fantastic, I'm either watching as you get better at faces :p or you have different/new & better artists? Because Tanya could frighten police horses in chapter one, but she's developed really well by chapter five :cool:.

It is a very engrossing story, chapters four and five seem to be in need of some proofreading to smooth their edges, but that doesn't distract the reader from enjoying one hell of a ride and looking forward to the next instalment!

• Red Heart
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes