Others Abandoned The Mercenary King [v0.8] [Noxurtica]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Bleifuchs

Jul 4, 2017
Am i to dumb, or cant the fire mage do anything else then rescure, i tryed to equip the book like thing a 100x and tried range and meele, he just cant do sh**, the Priest and his heal works fine, but i dont get the mage at all.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Am i to dumb, or cant the fire mage do anything else then rescure, i tryed to equip the book like thing a 100x and tried range and meele, he just cant do sh**, the Priest and his heal works fine, but i dont get the mage at all.
You need to exactly at the range specified by book that mage is holding, then you will be able to use attack command.

Reactions: doight

29fastly

May 23, 2018
Is there a save editor to help with this tedious battle grind? There's too many units right off the bat, the strength/weakness system is given in a box of text vomit, and the main way to gain gold appears to be raiding, which takes you right back to a battle with a bunch of units on a tiny map. A save editor to get gold to buy the best weapons/armor/equipment etc might speed the battles up.

karma man

Jun 21, 2018
im too lazy to play the fighting game in this game can anyone just give me the cg´s of this game if there are more other than the ones in the 1st page

29fastly

May 23, 2018
im too lazy to play the fighting game in this game can anyone just give me the cg´s of this game if there are more other than the ones in the 1st page
is an SRPG Studio extractor that should get you the images you want. The stuff you're looking for should be in the runtime.rts file.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Would it be possible to add a changelog to the OP so that we can see what is new in the updates? Really liked the game and not sure if this update expands past act 6.

ronney

May 6, 2017
Is there a save editor to help with this tedious battle grind? There's too many units right off the bat, the strength/weakness system is given in a box of text vomit, and the main way to gain gold appears to be raiding, which takes you right back to a battle with a bunch of units on a tiny map. A save editor to get gold to buy the best weapons/armor/equipment etc might speed the battles up.
the only thing i found so far for srpg games is cheat engine.

Reactions: 29fastly

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So, I get to the narrow pass, where you kill the general, so I do that, then kill all the units, and!!!..... nothing happens.... why?

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Would it be possible to add a changelog to the OP so that we can see what is new in the updates? Really liked the game and not sure if this update expands past act 6.
It currently goes on to act 8, meaning two more maps and two more scenes with the knightess. We'll have a changelog for future updates. Glad to hear you enjoy the game :).

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
So, I get to the narrow pass, where you kill the general, so I do that, then kill all the units, and!!!..... nothing happens.... why?
Hmm... that shouldn't happen. We'll check to see if there's been an error and upload a patch. Sorry for the inconvenience.

[Edit]: We fixed the issue and re-uploaded. Thanks for letting us know.

Reactions: bobdillan

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hmm... that shouldn't happen. We'll check to see if there's been an error and upload a patch. Sorry for the inconvenience.

[Edit]: We fixed the issue and re-uploaded. Thanks for letting us know.
just an fyi, the download was moved to the changelog, not the main post.

Reactions: Noxurtica

GameAdam

Oct 29, 2017
I noticed that the patreon link just leads to an account not a page to support the game, does that mean the game is dead?

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I noticed that the patreon link just leads to an account not a page to support the game, does that mean the game is dead?
Noxurtica was last seen on f95zone on May 26. There's also this thing I found while googling Noxurtica: from June 4. Don't know if it's the same.

GameAdam

Oct 29, 2017
Noxurtica was last seen on f95zone on May 26. There's also this thing I found while googling Noxurtica: from June 4. Don't know if it's the same.
It's the same person, and the games is also on f95 and it's patreon link lead to the same guy (no page just profile), but posted by someone else. It was last updated 5/30/2019 and was released 5/06/2019.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes