RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

EmptyAzurite

Oct 5, 2021
I just used the transformation artifact in the city but it's said "Can't think why I would use it." and nothing happen

S3N7IN3L

Mar 30, 2021
ayone getting an error with graphics and stuff? View attachment 1837373
If you have this error
View attachment 1836567
You need to transfer RPG Maker Ace to the game.

If you have this error after that
View attachment 1836571
You need to copy this symbol " 「" go to The Mercenary's Adventure\Graphics\Tilesets search for "üustil02" and replace "üu" with this 「 thing. If anybody else was wonderring

(Sorry if my english is bad)

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I just used the transformation artifact in the city but it's said "Can't think why I would use it." and nothing happen
If you use the transformation artifact after killing all the sorcerers, then you're locked out of using the transformation artifact. Reason being: You need Evil/Demon Girl around for continuity.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
So I got done playing through some of the new endings. I'm glad that I was wrong about the new images not being implemented, and I feel silly for thinking they're just there being useless. There's still some things I have to check, because I suspect there's still some content obscured away. Let me at least tell you about the endings I know about. Also, I recommend you make sure your playthrough has done most of the major content and have kept alive all the characters that could die. This game has a lot of variables that may or may not lock you out of an ending. There's already a guide for the Female MC's endings, so here's a quick guide for getting some of the other endings:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game has a lot of variables that can either make major changes in the story or can result in future cameos. For instance:

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Ages since i last played this, how do i unlocked the wolf companion again?
You can actually get the doggo very early in the game, even before getting Evil. What you need to do is go to the red slime forest save doggo from the red slimes then sleep at the inn. Go to the forest in the north east corner there's a semi hidden pathway down and you'll find the doggo again and there will be a short cutscene with you interacting with it afterwards go sleep at the inn again. Final step is to go to north west side of the map and find the doggo again and if you have a healing charm 10 I think, you'll heal it and it'll join your party. As a note, while the doggo is in your party in the menu, it can't do battle until Evil is recruited since battle party size is locked to 1 until you sign the contract with her.

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
You can actually get the doggo very early in the game, even before getting Evil. What you need to do is go to the red slime forest save doggo from the red slimes then sleep at the inn. Go to the forest in the north east corner there's a semi hidden pathway down and you'll find the doggo again and there will be a short cutscene with you interacting with it afterwards go sleep at the inn again. Final step is to go to north west side of the map and find the doggo again and if you have a healing charm 10 I think, you'll heal it and it'll join your party. As a note, while the doggo is in your party in the menu, it can't do battle until Evil is recruited since battle party size is locked to 1 until you sign the contract with her.
Is this the place??? If so there's no dog here

EDIT: While experimenting with the saves i reached the conclusion that the dog will disapear if you to the area south from the Woods
1653839399616.png

Last edited:

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Yea that place. If the doggo isn't there anymore, you might have taken too long. I forgot to mention that saving the dog time locked. From what I've read, if you leave Green Town into the plains, the dog will be eaten by the big Red Slime. Best way to be able to tell is if you see its corpse when fighting that boss.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Oh wow, new content?

Takamakuran games are always a treat and this one is one of his best so I look forward to play and travel with Evil again.
Though not gonna lie I would have hoped for an entirely new game.

Edit: Rummaging a few pages back the big addition is a FemMC storyline?
Anything else I should need to know before diving in again?

zeroxland

Aug 19, 2017
man ever since I got to the island the game keeps crashing, I tried setting it to compatibility mode with windows 7 but it didnt help at all, anyone has any idea what might fix it?

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
Where can I find rpg maker ace on my pc and is that different from maker ace VX?
Can someone explain how i transfer rpg maker ace to the game?

Last edited:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Where can I find rpg maker ace on my pc and is that different from maker ace VX?
First is completely irrelevant as long as you have the RTP installed somewhere accessible. And yes, they wouldn't have different names if they weren't.

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes