RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
The "Say NO to grind" accessory isn't NG+ locked, I think.
It isnt, the detector isnt either but the detector only shines in ng+ and you need the detector for the exp acc to shine. Its by the river in the forest, just examine every tile to find it. I believe its left and up a few tiles each from the bridge but memory hazy atm..

Edit: Or just grab the detector thats already screenshot because that lets you find it way easier.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Okay so I got the detector but the odd thing was that it wasn't shining in one of my save files but shining in the other so there's a trigger to make it shine beyond just being NG+ (maybe which ending you got?). Other than that, you can get it regardless if its shining or not. After doing a quick test, you can grab the detector and the EXP boost item in a brand new save.

NightbookOwl

Oct 23, 2019
The name of the NPC is "White Dog". I'm not sure if she has a scene or not. If she does anyone mind telling me? She's in the slums area right next to the sewer leading to the rats. I'm not sure how I unlocked the area. But the ending I got was sparing the four mages and completing the bandit side story for the FemMC.

Meinburn

Oct 7, 2018
Does anyone knows how you can fuck monsters? I'm at the beginning of the game and I can't fuck the red dog even if she submit and I finish.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
The name of the NPC is "White Dog". I'm not sure if she has a scene or not. If she does anyone mind telling me? She's in the slums area right next to the sewer leading to the rats. I'm not sure how I unlocked the area. But the ending I got was sparing the four mages and completing the bandit side story for the FemMC.
Basically the slums unlocks via the various slums related Mercy routes. I couldn't tell you the exact ones but the White Dog is part of the "Destroyed by a giant" ending (fuck the bandit and choose not to live with him) but doesn't really have any major scenes. You get one picture from memory of her being fucked by the giant but nothing else to the best of my knowledge.

Does anyone knows how you can fuck monsters? I'm at the beginning of the game and I can't fuck the red dog even if she submit and I finish.
You need to level up a bit more. There are 3 sex skills that are unlocked by levels but I can't remember at which levels.

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
You get a skill per dog fought (I think?) up to the max of three, which feels really awkward design wise, since it means you have to go back/use the erotica once you can finally do it. Plus, there's more than 3 dogs, so...

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
I've been looking at the images and stuff, and it looks like there might be a Vampire route for FEMC we've missed?
Opening the game up in RPGM actually shows the vampire castle as the map that shows up first, which is a sign that's where it was saved at last.
There might also be something for Sewer Devil, not sure.

Gonna chalk up the bunny outfit for FEMC to be in the same situation of "Cut or Not Found Yet"

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
I've been looking at the images and stuff, and it looks like there might be a Vampire route for FEMC we've missed?
Opening the game up in RPGM actually shows the vampire castle as the map that shows up first, which is a sign that's where it was saved at last.
There might also be something for Sewer Devil, not sure.

Gonna chalk up the bunny outfit for FEMC to be in the same situation of "Cut or Not Found Yet"
Sewer Devil there's one for sure. You need to save him by waiting before attacking him during the quest and to trigger the ending, talk to the thug while naked and fuck him and follow him to the slums. Decline to stay with him and during the first day there fuck the 3 random npcs (not exactly sure the requirements but that's what I did) then talk to the boss so you can go to sleep. The following day, head to the store talk to the boss and exit the store when given the choice. You should get the choice to trigger that ending then.

As for the vampire stuff, I haven't been about to figure anything out there.

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
Looks like you can go into the brothel as FEMC if you're not a virgin (accomplished by running away after Hoodlum's first scene) but I can't figure anything out beyond that.

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
Got it.

Have sex with Hoodlum, leave, and go to the warehouse on the southeast from where you started as FEMC where normally the door is locked.
You'll find Vampire there.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Interesting. There's a cutoff point to do this vampire ending, probably before you raid the church but it confirms what I thought about what Evil mentioned about Mercy in the slime raid ending.

JayZee123

Jun 16, 2017
Got it.

Have sex with Hoodlum, leave, and go to the warehouse on the southeast from where you started as FEMC where normally the door is locked.
You'll find Vampire there.
1654506370760.png

Is this the house? If so, It's not opening (or any of the other places nearby) for me even after following these steps.

Last edited:
Reactions: NewType0069

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
Is this the house? If so, It's not opening (or any of the other places nearby) for me even after following these steps.
It's the door to the right, yeah. If nothing's happening from trying to enter that door after running away from hoodlum (either choice after following him and then just leaving) then it's probably something to do with the various triggers there are before becoming FEMC. You need to have met Vampire in North Castle, presumably not killed him, and I'm not sure if you can do this after killing/sparing the sorcerers.

A bit of a forewarning though, there's no scene. Just some a few nice outfits, and clarification on FEMC's existence as an Artifact Devil.
Also a funny bug where you can still trigger Mischevious Maid's scene despite being FEMC.

...Kinda just feels like Takamakuran ran out of time.

Reactions: JayZee123

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
Also, seen some people talk about Dream Pavillon on here, but not in much detail.
What's needed to make it show up, besides NG+? What's it for, anyways?
I know it's supposed to eventually appear above the Brook map point, but that's it.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Also, seen some people talk about Dream Pavillon on here, but not in much detail.
What's needed to make it show up, besides NG+? What's it for, anyways?
I know it's supposed to eventually appear above the Brook map point, but that's it.
Not sure if you need NG+ or not to access it in the map where you save Merchant, the one with the cliffside to the north and forest to the south, there will be areas fogged up to the north. The 2nd one I believe will have a hidden pathway if you walk past the fog that leads to the Dream Pavilion. As for the usage of it no there doesn't really seem to be usage. If you got the Mercy zombie village ending, she shows up in the place with Evals and the dog and you can talk to them as well as sit in one of the chairs by the table but it doesn't trigger any event or anything. Red Sorcerer can also show up (no clue on the requirements) and gives some lore behind devils that I'm not sure if it's 100% unique to that part or was mentioned somewhere else in the game.

HonkaBadonkas

Oct 5, 2017
Anyone knows how to fix the crashes? I couldn't get past the last sorcerer without it crashing every 5 minutes. It's getting to me.

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes