RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

LocherUnited

Apr 15, 2020
Did you mind sharing your save file for right before FemMC and Eval ending?
Sorry if it comes too late, here are my two saves.
One before killing the sorcerers and one in Green Town.
I sadly dont have a save for pre-genderbend anymore for the Vampire Ending (me dumbass overwrote it).

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Did you inform the Vampire that it is safe to go out yet? He only comes out if pontiff/sorcerers are dealt with, I assume.
Nah, from what I can tell it's the opposite. When you deal with the pontiff/sorcerers, you can no longer do that vampire ending from what I can tell. Requirements seem to be you visit him after the Cleric quest and choose not to kill him. You don't need to have sex with the hoodlum guy (say you're a virgin instead of asking about money) but you do have to run away from him.

Noobeginner

Dec 14, 2018
Sorry if it comes too late, here are my two saves.
One before killing the sorcerers and one in Green Town.
I sadly dont have a save for pre-genderbend anymore for the Vampire Ending (me dumbass overwrote it).
Sadly you're too late, but thanks for the save. Just found out that I miss another FemMC/Mercy route ending (Vampire and prostitute route).

zxcvzxcvzxcvzxcv

Aug 13, 2017
Is there a full list of endings anywhere? Seems like there's a LOT of them based on not just the ending choices but also pre-ending, NG+, and post-ending quests...

Orochimiyu

Apr 22, 2018
Here save before sorcerer room
Just go with hoodlum and chose noon for virgin then go meet vampire

Anyone have save the demon in sewer ending?
i didnt wait him enough so i kick his ass out of patience

fulmetal

Mar 23, 2021
I can't seem to be able to get the good ending for the FemMC aristocrat route - Merc does not show up and save them at all FemMC is just killed by the bandits while Evals watches from the sewers - what am I missing?
Also the goddam moving tree is still there and I'm so confused at what it is supposed to do.
Also also the church girls are still chilling by the old-pope-turned-giant-fly and nothing goes on with them.
Also also also what is up with the 'first devil' that is mentioned by Red Sorcerer... so many questions.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
I can't seem to be able to get the good ending for the FemMC aristocrat route - Merc does not show up and save them at all FemMC is just killed by the bandits while Evals watches from the sewers - what am I missing?
Also the goddam moving tree is still there and I'm so confused at what it is supposed to do.
Also also the church girls are still chilling by the old-pope-turned-giant-fly and nothing goes on with them.
Also also also what is up with the 'first devil' that is mentioned by Red Sorcerer... so many questions.
For the good end to the aristocrat route, there are 3 conditions, save the bandit girl during the bandit raid, don't rape the slave during it, and finally before you transform, talk to the bandit girl in the downtown area and accept her mission. This doesn't actually trigger a quest but gives Merc a reason to be close to the aristocrat's house when Mercy tries to escape. I'd imagine if you raped the slave, she won't try to look to Merc for help leading to the bad end.

As for the other stuff. Church girl and fly have a short scene during one of the Mercy endings, I want to say the good one but I'm not 100% sure. Basically during those endings, based on who's still alive, they'll have a short scene that will play which will be skipped if they're dead. Overall ending isn't changed however.

Reactions: fulmetal

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Here save before sorcerer room
Just go with hoodlum and chose noon for virgin then go meet vampire

Anyone have save the demon in sewer ending?
i didnt wait him enough so i kick his ass out of patience
Just talk to the boss and you should trigger the events leading up to it.

Sep 13, 2020
anybody playing this game with Joiplay?
I am having serious lagging while playing with joiplay :(
(unzipped file with basic android unzipping and rar app, but basic android - unzipped file was force quitted and rar - unzipped file is almost unplayable because of lagging...)

gemmenica

Feb 26, 2020
1654851706366.png

Got this error when hitting new game, all of my system region is already change to Japan, anyone can help??

fulmetal

Mar 23, 2021
Why is no one talking about the amazingly sweet interaction between Merc and the Dog in vacation island like I can't handle it T^T

Just started a New Game+ for the first time in the newest version - anything to look out for?

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
How do you start ng+ in this one? I have played it a while ago and stopped after the east islands part. I would like to play it again but in ng+. Is it a one time prompt that I missed or a specific location?

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes